SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought it from another forum member that used it for a few days. I haven't used it, I need more money right now to finish the way i 'd like to finish my turbo project. I need other more important things for now. :(

SOLD

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Yoooo I'll Take if its Black. It's as good as sold if its black. This is the New Version with the Screen right? If it is I'll take it asap! Let me know! And I can come up and pick it up since i'm in Miami.

Allan

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Kool beans, Where can we meet up tom., I'll pick it up from you. $250 right? Here's my Cell Number 305-968-6680, give me a call so we can set up a meeting. Its not brand new but in great condition? And you have all the parts right? Give me a call nevertheless b/c i'd take if its complete. Thanks man!

Allan

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Kool beans, Where can we meet up tom., I'll pick it up from you. $250 right? Here's my Cell Number 305-968-6680, give me a call so we can set up a meeting. Its not brand new but in great condition? And you have all the parts right? Give me a call nevertheless b/c i'd take if its complete. Thanks man!

Allan
I'll be in Orlando Tomorrow til sunday. If you know where GR Technologies is, I can prob arrange for you to pick it up there tomorrow. If not we can arrage another date... I'm pretty sure it's got everything. Like I said I haven't used it, the only thing it doesn't have is the manual, I can give you the person that sold it to me. He might have a copy.

Greg

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Yea I kinda know where GR Technologies is, Yea I can go and pick it up from there if thats good for you. Who would i asked for? Give me a street Address just in case so i can find it better. Thanks man! Let me know whats up!

Allan

·
Big Daddy $
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ASk for Chris, he's the owner. Tell him it's vanilla Ice's boost controller...lol he'll know :D My classic is inside the shop right waiting on him to finish the intercooler piping....I'll try and give you a call later after I get out of work (after 10pm) to let you know for sure.

GR Technologies
2061 SW 70th Ave
Bay F12 & 13
Davie, FL 33317
954-916-6660

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Hey if you don't get through it's b/c i'm in a movie. Leave me a message and I'll call you back when i get out. I'll definately be going up to GR Tech to pick up that Boost Controller tho. Drop my your Cell number too!

Allan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.