SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of the Greddy Street Performance exhaust on a 98 SER? Does the tip stick out past the bumper? Does it look pretty natural? Any guesses on hp gains? Thanks.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
This is what it looks like on a 96...no it doesn't stick out past the bumper..it looks tight..kinda big at first..but ot grows on you...I don't even notice it anymore

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
I finally got those pesky red X's to go bye bye.the pics are there now if you wanta see them....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like the tip of the muffler is touching the bumper. Did you have to do any cutting? Any problems with the bumper melting? Or is the picture just deceiving? It looks really good though! That is the Street Performance correct? Maybe they all look the same, I don't really know.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
No cutting, but it is close..but it doesn't touch..and no melting...yes, it is the GReddy SP

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excellent! I'm ordering one today. Thanks Black for taking the time to respond. I'll be in the Phoenix area next week, I'll keep a look out for a streaking fast black SER as I lumber along in a crappy rental car :D .

·
Registered
92 Posts
From the GReddy web site, there are two different application (2 different part #) for the 200SX SER, one for 95-97, and 98-on. Is there a difference on the exhaust on the 98-on SE-R? Plus, is it gonna fit into my 99 4 door SE-L?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yes for your 99 you will want the one listed for 98 200sx. BTW the GReddy is the thing I miss most abut my B14 :(

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
No prob..there are quite a few out here in Az that are way faster than mine...so just be on the lookout for all of us~!:D :D Let us know when you will be here and what area, and for how long.maybe we can hook up.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
I believe this is due to a longer resonator on the 98 + cars.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
MarC said:
Yes for your 99 you will want the one listed for 98 200sx. BTW the GReddy is the thing I miss most abut my B14 :(
Its okay MarC it does me wonders. Ohh how I love the sound of the Greddy minus the big can in the back look. Its worth all the pennies

·
Registered
429 Posts
do you guys like the way the Greddy SP sounds? Is it too loud?? I want to get this exhaust when I have some money, but I just want to make sure that it's good and it's not too loud.

·
Registered
429 Posts

G

·
little off topic
I had a greddy sp on my 91 integra. I had that exhaust for nearly four years w/ no problems.Great sound. When I sold the car took the exhaust off to also sell. polished it up and still looked new.worth every penny and then some. I just wish they made one four us b15 folks.

·
Old
744 Posts
I must be the only weirdo here who ever thought it was too loud. But at the time I was learning to drive stick and it was really distracting, had to have Marc keep it. *ducks*

Maybe I'm just getting old.:p

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Well..I really don't think you are older than I am..and I think the GReddy souds awesome....not too loud at all...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts