SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one has the standard spring in it... not as easily found. I ran it non-circulated and it worked fine on my GTiR T28 setup for about 1 year. What you see below is what you get...

$150 shipped

·
Cookin Up Some Snails
1,348 Posts
can you shoot a pic of the mounting flange, i have a blitz but would like to change it soon.

intrested any trades?

·
801's NX
678 Posts
does this come with mounting flange ? if so what material ?

·
Nissan freak !!!
355 Posts
Does it need a adapter for the recirculation or the flange is it ok to plug the hose directly on it ?

Would you shipped to Canada ?

Thanks,
Mart

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
This BOV is so massive!! it's the ****!! I have it on my turbo beast and will never switch to any other one.

It doesnt require an adapter for recirc. You just clamp the hose/pipe/coupler on.
The flange that comes with it is steel. I have one laying around if whoever buys this needs it. Its the same as any other GReddy or HKS flange.

Bump for a trustworthy seller...

·
Nissan Enthusiast
410 Posts
This BOV is so massive!! it's the ****!! I have it on my turbo beast and will never switch to any other one.

It doesnt require an adapter for recirc. You just clamp the hose/pipe/coupler on.
The flange that comes with it is steel. I have one laying around if whoever buys this needs it. Its the same as any other GReddy or HKS flange.

Bump for a trustworthy seller...
So, it would fit the old school HKS flange? The flange that I have on my pipe looks like that blue gasket, but just want to make sure it will fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.