SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the picture of the Green classic at E-Town? The one with the Integra front spoiler. I looked at it up close and it looks real shitty. Espically the paint. Nice try but no way a show car. Thats my opinion.

G

·
Hi Pretty White,
How was the show overall? I was thinking of going and entering the show...How do you think I would have done? I bet it was real HOT on the asphalt! Any fast sr20's there???
Brian

------------------
Enjoying The Ride

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr Clean:
Hi Pretty White,
How was the show overall? I was thinking of going and entering the show...How do you think I would have done? I bet it was real HOT on the asphalt! Any fast sr20's there???
Brian
</font>
Yeah, there was a black SR20 that was really really straight. Out of the factoy straight. With a SR20DE front license plate. Looks like Shell Blacks car but not his. There was someone special I was hanging out with but I'll tell you on the D/L. Youi would have won overall. Me and a friend of mine are entering our cars next E-Town meet. Mine is not exactly show car material but it is a very clean for a daily driver that was completely wrecked on the left side by a tractor trailer and hit in front last October whicjh forced me to get an aftermarket wheel to replace the airbag. Having family who does bodywork helps. As for fast SE-R's Jamie qualified #4 on Saturday with a 10.1 (what else is new). I think he will be in the 9's by September when the air gets cooler. I can't wait to see Andreas bring a SR20 to E-Town. As for he west coast guys, I think they are busy with other things.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/nx2.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/NXfront.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/nx4.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/NXmotor1.JPG

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
Yeah, there was a black SR20 that was really really straight. Out of the factoy straight. With a SR20DE front license plate. Looks like Shell Blacks car but not his.
That would be my old car. J/K.
That was Tom from New England. That SR20DE license plate was originally mine but I sold it to him. I had the same bodykit as him (Stillen)

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies....in need of a JWT ECU

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Where you was Pretty White? Didn't see you at the event, nor your NX. There were a few Se-r's there. On the way to the track we rolled up on a grey Se-r and a crew it was with (2 civic's a Black interga and a pink del sol). The Interga and the Del Sol lined up at a light in Amboy. When the light turned green they were off! The Integra was turbo (don't know if it was type R or not)and the Del Sol was too. The integra had the jump but when the del sol hit second the boost was working hard! It had the integra for till the next light (which is about a minute apart). The funny thing is that a girl was driving it.

I also saw a Red Se-r with a black hood and black front bumper. Don't know who it was, but that car was clean.

------------------

Aint nobody dope as me, i'm just so fresh and clean
paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was their on Saturday, I had a real nice time, the weather was perfect.
I saw MarkSR20 and a few other 2.0 owners
there. There was a lot of companys there
too like Hot Shot.

------------------

91 SE-R PRI\wJWT,HKS SportExhaust,Magnecores,and the list goes on & on.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Yah i was there with my 91 SE-R, with the SR20DE plate. I saw some other sentra owners but didnt get their names..I saw some Sentras there but I really wasnt that impressed..we need to show more of our SR20 family even if its a clean stock car.Them civics are out there. I saw Mark there on Sat.but I didnt see him on Sunday(where did ya go) I met a guy with a goldish color 4dr SE that was pretty clean..People all said that i should win the Nissan class but i doubt it. Overall a pretty good show

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
I'd have to agree with Pretty White on that green classic...what was with that mint green color???Man if he beats me in the overall class i'll sell mine!!!HEHE What did you think of my classic Pretty White..and for those of you that saw it??Impression please.What could i do better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts