SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've met Ben Davis, and he has mentioned me on a few posts to this list since then. I drive a 91' Classic with several mods, and have been a member of the MISER group, (Michigan SE-R), and the SE-R.net mailing list for a number of years. I typically host most of the Michigan area get-togethers that I normally refer to as "Wrench Fests".
I probably won't be frequenting this site very often as I don't have alot of free time to keep up on things, however everyone is welcome to contact me at: [email protected]
As Ben had mentioned, I've got a fairly well equipped garage, and a decent knowledge of the workings of our cars. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Till then...

John Dodge

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Hey John! I guess putting
"Visit the SR20DE Forum at (link)"
at the bottom of all my outgoing email messages is doing something. :) (I also specifically queried John about it, but anyways)

John is a GREAT guy along with all the Michigan SE-R guys I've met and can't wait to hang out with them even more. John has ALL da toolz and is VERY open to helping anyone out, email-wise or in person.

A <b>BIG</b> welcome to ya John :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
That would be BIG in correct UBB code with square brackets :) It would work in the registered version of the UBB :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts