SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever find a place to do stuff to your interior, I cant remember? I just stopped at a place by me earlier today. I told him i wanted the middle of each seat done in red, the same fabric as the rest of the seat ,and i wanted the molding on each door done with the same stuff. He said itd take a couple days, and it would cost me 500 bucks, so if you havent already found out...there is a ballpark for U!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Thanks man! The only thing is that my grandfather used to be an upolstery person so he has all the equiptment. I will be working on it with him when I get to it so I won't be spending all that much to do it. If I was gonna spend that I would get 2 tone leather from Katzkins, which I am thinking about doing anyway. Thanks again man!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
299 Posts
That sounds pretty sharp. I am painting the panels on my door white to go along with the rest of the stuff I already have done. I was surprised that the panel is part of the hole door piece. I figured it would be an insert like I have seen on other cars. Oh well, I hope it turns out.

Need to save up this summer for Katzkins

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
You riceboys!!!!

</font>
You Jealous!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Me rice????
I want a turbo kit before I want new interior... I have my priorities straight
. Im saving now, when I turn 18 and get a credit card... then... I shouldn't even have to tell you

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Hey Ryan... you have any pics of your car w/ that grill yet?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
Hey Ryan... you have any pics of your car w/ that grill yet?</font>
Naa, i dont. I mean i have pics but i dont have a webpage to host them on, so i cant post them.

------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg, go to the "new guy needs help" post in this forum. there is a picture of the Grill on Wes's black 97, just like mine, cept hes got a 98 bumper and projectors, but the grill is exactly the same. If you go ahead and order the grill from Stillen, mention u r on the mailing list and you will get a discount.

------------------

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
ohh, you know what... I had the same grill but I sold it to someone on here from PA. I forget his username now though. I thought you were him thats why I asked. Nevermind then

·
Registered
424 Posts
I do have pics but i have to setup a photopoint thing. I'll tell you what though it really changes the look of the car.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tried something didn't work.

[This message has been edited by Bwilsor (edited 03-25-2001).]

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Doh! Thats right your from Downingtown, just post the links and I'll click on them. Did ya have a hard time installing it?

·
Registered
424 Posts
It was a little difficult to install. Mostly b/c when the front end of my car met a guardrail last year and the left screw is just barley out of reach of the threads so I used zip ties and the work just fine for now. I'll have the pics up during the week when i'm at work with a much faster connection speed.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
ouch... guardrail??? How'd that happen? Any really bad damage?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
It was a little difficult to install. Mostly b/c when the front end of my car met a guardrail last year and the left screw is just barley out of reach of the threads so I used zip ties and the work just fine for now. I'll have the pics up during the week when i'm at work with a much faster connection speed.</font>
Hey, isnt that wierd. When i installed mine my screw wasnt long enough either. Although i didnt hit any guard rails! I also, just used zip ties, i didnt use any screws.

------------------

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
ouch... guardrail??? How'd that happen? Any really bad damage?</font>
I was on my way to the airport to see my friend off to Germany. It was raining and I went around a off-ramp a little too fast and slid into it at like 40mph. Whats wierd about it is that the airbags didn't deploy. I must have just missed the sensor. I hit directly on the right turn signal and ended w/ $4000 in damage. It was a sad, sad day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts