SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK people this is a question about the ground control suspension kit that is offered by that company for the 91 to 94 sentra se-r !! ok does any one have it on there car how is it do you think that with a bushing kit would it be a good setup how are the ajustment plates???

G

·
0 Posts
Dont know adout the camber plates. But since you are going to have the struts and shocks off you put the bushings in to save time at a later date when you "want them".

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">ok does any one have it on there car </font>
Yes.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">how is it </font>
It is as good as something that is very good indeed.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">do you think that with a
bushing kit would it be a good setup</font>
I assume you mean a polyurethane kit on the control arms and such? Yes. I plan to do than over the winter.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">how are the ajustment plates???</font>
You mean camber plates? I have the Cusco plates right now, but I want the GC plates if they ever make any more

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

1 - 3 of 3 Posts