Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Updates on Post #1.

Sentra GTR-1 - Since you and I made the first contact you will be getting your skirts first up during this recovery stage. I've confirmed your address and will be sending these out tomorrow evening. Happy Summer Dude!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do u still have cf side skirts & super saloon custom front lip ??!!I am very interested.
I am new to forum . What do i have to do to get in this group buy?

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Unfortunately I'm no longer able to produce CF for this GB. I'm actually bringing it to a close today on this forum. This began in March 2010 and is just coming to a close. CF was not produced as the end result and after more than 20 or so tries and many different methods used...yielded only 2 pairs of CF skirts. I didn't even get my own pair from the ordeal. In any case, I'm not here to take anyone's money on a promise that can not be fulfiled so no I do not have any CF parts.

I am happy to report that Sentra GTR-1's skirts are scheduled to be delivered today. Once received I'd like to give him the opportunity to comment and then will request this thread be closed/locked. Thanks.

Roger Raymond

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
- Who other than me received the CF skirts? Blue?

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
- I thought there were more people with them. I guess I should feel extra special now. They are still in plastic wrap at the moment.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Sorry Roger for not responding sooner been in and out-I recieved my B13 GTS skirts!!! Ladies and Gentlmen-they are absolutley flawless!!! smooth as hell and worth the wait-it would have been awesome to have them in carbon fiber, but you know sometimes Poo-poo happens and regardless I am completely satisfied in how everything turned out. Im here to let everyone know that Roger NEVER EVER gave up on us, is a man of his word and is very professional. You can place your faith in him when it comes to these group buys because due to no fault of his own- he still saw it through and got the job done. Hes got my respect and he gets 2 thumbs up from me! :biggthump:biggthump You the man Roger!

·
JdmB13
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Not a problem Jose, thanks for the patience and professionalism on your end as well.

Please lock the thread!

Thanks mods.

261 - 269 of 269 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.