SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres the deal guys, I want a carbon fiber trunk for my B13. As of now its up in the air if they will make one for a customer.

What I am trying to do is see how many people would want one. I am sure if I can get a few people on this we can have it made and get them at a nice price.

Anyway. I am getting one and my friend Geo here in Miam said he would get one.

LIUSPEED a forum member sells them or had them made at one time, his company is LIUSPEEDTUNING.COM. I figure if we can present him with a few people who want these things he will get on the ball.

----Names -------------State----------Pcs

1. Andreas Miko---------Miami FL--------1
2. Geo------------------Miami FL--------1
3. SE-Rawkus-----------Miami FL--------1
4. SE-R 173-------------Miami FL--------1
5. Choaderboy2-----------CA------------2
6. JCCT-------------------CA------------1
7. Avshi750---------------CA------------1
8. wasu831---------------CA------------1
9. Chicane----------------CA------------1
10. narcotix---------------CA------------1
11. Nismo1997-------------NY-----------1
12. DEAD SE-RIOUS--------NY-----------1
13. Nismo SR20DE----------NY-----------1
14. grizz00----------------NY------------1
15. gtirb13----------------NY------------1
16. BookDet---------------KY------------1
17. RBNMYZ---------------SC------------1
18. nissasin----------------MD-----------1
19. b13sr20BB--------------FL------------1

19 people on the list 20 hoods to be made.

Another man on the list.

·
Registered
83 Posts
how much are we talking? $300-400? if it is in mid summer like july/august i'd be in...but if u need money in the next 2 months...no

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say about $500 for one shipped. Like I said I dont know this is just a question to see who would be interested.

They would not come with a carbon fiber spoiler.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
I woulld be interested also in one but it depends on price and when payment is due?

·
The DET is in!
2,025 Posts
I would be interested depending upon when I would need to pay.

Syndicate Kustoms is who made them, they kind of just fell off the face of the Earth a while back.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Andreas good luck when we started this group buy 2 years ago their was over 100 replies "ye i want one" "count me in" etc. When it was time for payment only 3 people was ready to pay. I had to buy 3 to make up the minimum of 6 trunk lids. Im sure if you pull it threw you can get them for around $600 shipped.

·
The DET is in!
2,025 Posts
I don't remember them being nearly that expensive.... I was thinking more like $400 from SKZ a while back.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
RedDragun said:
I don't remember them being nearly that expensive.... I was thinking more like $400 from SKZ a while back.
it would have been if their were over 10 people. but only 6 trunks were made. He wasnt gonna do it for the 4 of us. it would have cost to much time & money to waste on the mold. so i told him i'd take 3, so he did it.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Wow.
I guess the price is 400 for item and 100 to ship right miko?

Interested but final price is always a factor. I think many s20 members would like a decent price because people fork cf hoods at a much better price since its cheaper than the trunks for some odd ball reason. Why is that?

Other then that like man above......depends on price.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts

pix of the b13 trunks.

trunks are harder to make due to the curvature and the angles and fitment therefore taking more man power/labor.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
BookDet said:
I;m 100% in, Is there any way you can make it fit for inter taillights to work
i dont make the design.. but this was created from a donar trunk that skz had made.

·
Registered
83 Posts
u can put me on the deffinite for sure list cause by the time this comes around i know i will have money for it. gb's normally take a while anyways.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.