SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UR Group buy info!!!!!

would anyone be interested in doing a group buy on some of the stuff mentioned above?

I will make a list of some of the following parts i can get, and prices...all prices are NOT final, and the more people interested, the cheaper they will be.

UR Pulleys 2 pulley set - around 195 shipped if i get more than 5 people, price will drop if i get more than 10 people.
ACT clutch set - i will have more on this soon.

i can also get MSD stuff, K&N filters, spark plug wires...let me know if you guys would be interested. the more people interested, the lower the price.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
------------------
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 10-16-2001).]

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Serban;

Yep, I'd be interested. I've considered the UR 2-pulley set for some time now.

I also need to find the replacement filter for my JWT Pop, which is K&N part # RC-2960.

Can your K&N hookup order these filters? I'm sure there's quite a few of us with old JWT Pops who'd like to get a new filter.

Thanks for taking the initiative!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Serban--

Id go for the 2 piece UR pully set like SER-Prise, (COPYCAT
), then of course some more wires, mine are getting kinda nasty.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm down for some plugwires and UR 2 piece pulley set

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, N2K brakes, 91 intake cam, SMC Short Shifter, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I am down for both the UR pulleys and the ACT clutch. Can we order whatever clutch set we want? I want to go with a street disc and a xtreme/pp.

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

[email protected] w/ s4's,jwt ecu, muffler, and a styrafoam air filter.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
THe pulley set sounds good...lemmie know the details..

------------------
White
92 Nx2000
Cone intake, 19* timing, bosal performance muffler, 2.25" custom cat-back

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, so far there are more than 5 people for the pullies, so they are at $195 shipped...if there are 10 or more people interested price goes down to $185

Greg: that particular K&N filter would be $65. I may get one too, mine is all dented up and got some holes in it. so far for you, pullies, and filter will be $260.

ProjectSE-R: the wires i can get are taylor...any color you want, they are $60, i am not sure how good these are, but its all he sells for the SE-R. so if you want them, it will be $255 for your stuff.

PlanoSER: basically the same as the one above, plug wires come in whatever color you want.

MarkSR20: the extreme pp is $240, street disc is $75, and pullies $195, total final price - $510 shipped

NismoNx2000$195 shipped (as of now, if more people get them, price drops).

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
------------------
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would be interested in the pulleys depending on how low the price goes...

neeraj

------------------
1994 SE-R red (Cat-back and HS CAI)
2000 Integra R Black (Cat-back and Vtec...that's enough!)
Both: Faster than Driven97
ooooooooooh

·
Registered
449 Posts
Im interested in the ACT clutch if you can get a groupbuy for the SR20DET clutches too... Either the FWD or RWD SR20det!

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
ummmmmm.....*ponders*...uhhhh..umm....i dunno...those pullies sound awfully attractive. hmm. well, nah. no, ok. my mommy and daddy and girlfriend are gonna kill me until i die

**** it, count me in for the UR pullies!

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

[This message has been edited by NismoSER (edited 10-17-2001).]

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
sorry...hit the submit button too many times..

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spnx:
What would the deal on ES stuff be like?</font>
i can get the engine mount inserts, and suspension stuff, let me know what you are looking for, and i will give you a price.

·
XE-R Overweight
125 Posts
I am REALLY interested in getting some ES Inserts (all four of them). How much we looking at for a group deal, and how many need to be in.

I would like to get the pulleys, but damn, I dunno. Dont count me in on the pulleys just yet, whens the dealine for getting in (just payment by Nov9, is that all) ?

------------------

AIM = AZSentraXER

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Is there anyway we can get a bit more time on the pulleys??? thanks.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
The pulleys don't come with belts right?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I am definately interested in the clutch, but won't have the money until christmas time.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift), Mille Magnia Spider wheels

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the reason i made the 9th the deadline is i will be in miami for the thanksgiving weekend, where i need to pick these up. the thing is i need to send out the money to my supplier, and he needs to order them, and have them for me around the 24th. i could wait longer, and have him ship the pullies to me when i am back in tallahassee, but then it would cost a little more, since i have to pay to have them shipped to me.

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 10-17-2001).]

1 - 20 of 127 Posts