SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I raced a 1997 gst w/mods and 99 SI w/? Sat night. What should be the outcome between GST & VE? THe HONDA SI just got plain Smoke by both of us.
THere was 350Z involed but were im not going there.(nissan love) I'll tell what happen but i just what to see what you guys think first.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Bolt on DSMs can be scary, right up until they crank walk ;)

-Josh

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
you shoulda had the GS-T pretty good, unless he has bigger turbo, more boost, etc...So what happend?

also you shouldnt be scared of a 350 small block either. unless it has a S/C or a really bad idle.lol

i can hang w/ a stock gst now, and i have me on video straight smoking a S-10 w/ a 350 in it.

·
SE-R BUM
1,014 Posts
i think he was talking about the nissan 350z not the american small block motor

·
Registered
723 Posts
i beat gst's on 15 psi filter exhaust from the roll and stops alot.... i have raced about 4/5 of them... havent really lost, but the awd ones like a buddie of mine, i just plainly dont play wit him from a dig, but i like to from the roll.... and why are you racing b16's LOL i stoped doing that on my DE

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr_VVL said:
i beat gst's on 15 psi filter exhaust from the roll and stops alot.... i have raced about 4/5 of them... havent really lost, but the awd ones like a buddie of mine, i just plainly dont play wit him from a dig, but i like to from the roll.... and why are you racing b16's LOL i stoped doing that on my DE
the last time i was out there it was an XE now i bump up two letters VE

that all thats out here honda honda honda. I also think it is very over rated
honda motors.My friend (i've know him be for had a honda) dished 3500 for a GSR and i walked him with a vengence.

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
B-MoreNiSmO said:
I raced a 1997 gst w/mods and 99 SI w/? Sat night. What should be the outcome between GST & VE? THe HONDA SI just got plain Smoke by both of us.
THere was 350Z involed but were im not going there.(nissan love) I'll tell what happen but i just what to see what you guys think first.
So you have raced the gst alrady? or you havnt raced the gst. I'm a bit confused cuz you put you raced a 97 gst w/mods sat night and your asking us how it will turn out

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Witt19 said:
So you have raced the gst alrady? or you havnt raced the gst. I'm a bit confused cuz you put you raced a 97 gst w/mods sat night and your asking us how it will turn out
yeah i raced him already he said what in the hell do you got in that thing is it turbo?
from a slow roll caught him in 1st
pulled on him in 2nd
3rd he's right next to me just a blowing off()pssh
4th same till the top of fourth he pulled on me
my speedo dont work but were were above 120mph
but again im running rich 314 and de ecu
i would have smoke him in the 1/4 but this was nothing but street in front of us

He said he had 14 second car. But i guess he knows now that i have two. But not for long he better turn up that boost for next time lol

Things to do
Jwt ECu
order my other rpm switch(ooh my cams are set at 5000 same time) till i get the others that will help also
put my 8.5 back on
those cam dre are working on

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
quinn where are you runnig these cars? i would like to come out and catch a glimpse since i am home alone for a little while till i get over my illness then i go down unda

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
jbanach77 said:
quinn where are you runnig these cars? i would like to come out and catch a glimpse since i am home alone for a little while till i get over my illness then i go down unda
probably wabash. i was at the pep boys on pulaski hwy sunday night there were a bunch of cars there but no races, the cops were there all night then the chopper came.

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah wabash and every other red light everyday. Dudes with there girl in their big fancy cars always pull up next laughing at me :mad: and they pull off real hard and here we go again. I always pull up next on my pass and play with a little while they smashing the gas and wave at their girl. hA IT SO FUNNY .
THEY Wont even look at me at the next light . Then you have your dummy that think it wont happen again second is worst their no seeing me after that.I drive
normal till someone pick on little old 11 year b13.

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NEEDaSE-R said:
probably wabash. i was at the pep boys on pulaski hwy sunday night there were a bunch of cars there but no races, the cops were there all night then the chopper came.
ya let me know were your going out again i'll show up just pm me or something

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jbanach77 said:
yeah jimmy thats cool

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
a stock gst runs 15's. you can put it into 14's im sure with boost controller, 3 inch exhaust and intake. with those mods it would be a good race but you should slowly pull him.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Take it to the track

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.