SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..anybody know how to get the horsepower reading off a G-tech...I don't have a manual so i kinda had to just wing it..Got the Quarter mile feature to work..Got to the 0-60 also..by accident..I know that its something like turn on G-tech, Move switch to far left, and then what? Push it in when it blinks Accel? or Gtech...then how do I put in the wieght of the vehicle? I have a 96 SE-R so..what exactly is the weight..around 2,500 to 2,600 right? But yeah thanks again guys. I wanna see if my tuneup and ECU show any gains in HP!

------------------
Irwin 96 wit stuff

·
Registered
466 Posts
You push the button in when it flashes Accl, and hold the button in the tilt it up and down to put the car weigth in. When you are done, let go of the button and that will lock the weight in. Push the button in again, and it will say "GO".

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hey, does that thing work? I saw it on speed vision and I thought it looked cool. Are the readings accurate? Is it worth the 120+ bones?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Split the price with a few friends. It worth th emoney, but how many times are you going to use it?

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tight thanks! Hey another quick ??? though..What weight do I put in? It also doesn't look like there is enough spaces to put in a 4 digit weight? or I could be wrong..maybe I should go look at it again..But yeah thanks! opps..also real quick..as far as the HP reading..will it show..for example 125..or will it show a symbol or some smaller # that I have to multiply by 10 or something?

------------------
Irwin 96 wit stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts