SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$$$$ 1,550 I have Many GTI-R motors imported from Japan. these motors sell easily for 1,800 but i dont care for markup they are all the same to me, I like helping out ill be honest i will only make 100 bucks on these. Most come complete with parts and some are missing small parts that you wont need b/c you can get out here in states. the Mas and cut harness.. Doesnt matter b/c you can use SR20DE maSS air on these,if you need harnesses i can get them. Motors have Huge Top Mount intercooler. I do profesional installs also resonanbly priced. Do all my Piping myself. I have a 12 sec Sleeper on street radials as my daily driver. Contact me Brian Glidewell at 909-816-8760 for these motors, I also carry other JDM motors call for assistance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Brian i recived the motor you sent me last week.. its in Excellent condition.. i appreciate the ECU also. We already have the motor in place in the 200 SX SE-R im soo happy that the Stock Harness works without any tweaks like the hOnda boys. Thanks alot. Cant wait for that custom T3/t4 turbo i orderd from you with Flange to work on my Manifold. i recommend anyone wanting a DET or GTI-R calling Brian hes Dope.

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
i find it interesting that Brian G's post and doug r's response are only 4 minutes apart. they both have the same e-mail addy also. hmmmm!!!

attention to details is fun

·
Registered
466 Posts
I noticed that 2 people we have never heard from, suddenly appear. I didn't notice the e-mail though. That is interesting also.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Also, if you click on "sleepermotorsports", it goes no where. I wouldn't do business with them/him

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, and this was right after i was posting about how a guy had screwed my on my det order and i was looking for another...hmm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh well i sell plenty of these motors. and im not out to gip you guys.. oh well. also sleepermotorsports.com domain isnt up yet. we have a temp site where it is staged till my designer registers the domain for us.. we deal motors not websites. if you need ne-motors try calling we are legit. We ship in the US only.
909-816-8760

·
_______
3,640 Posts
BrianGlidewell Why would you post a reply to your own message? Are you dougrodriguez or BrianGlidewell? heh... I trust you

Me

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Sorry "guys," but this is total bullshit. I can't lock the thread, but I can delete the user or keep the user from being able to post. I chose the latter so this shady bastard won't be able to post again (I think) and won't re-register and post again under the same name.

**** like this will NOT be tolerated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How woud we go about raizing the money to get this boards registered? With the amount of people learning about our BB we need more control. I am guilty of advertising our BB to clubSi as well as some other people. That is good for traffic but not so good when people like this come and try to **** people out of there money.

MarC

[Edited by ser_200sx (11-23-2000 at 04:29 AM).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys look.. this is preety bad when you dont belive a guy thats giving motors out at a decent price.. why ban him if you havnt even tried to call him and setup a lockdown on goods at all. Your prejudged him.. Brian just a nissan nut like everyone else.. and one of his cars attended Mike Kajomas Geek out a few months ago.. it was a REd 200 SX SE-R. the guy is legit. he freaken giving out his telephone number and if you want an address call and find out. He is based out in redlands CA. **** call the guy he was in GLAMIS with his sandrail this thanksgiving and was away from his cell.. sorry he likes to have fun.. and no Miles walker at 718-328-8402 stop leaving false info on his cell phone either. Leave legit info if he donest answer. how can he prove when you just dog him around

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only Your loss if you dont want to Get a GTI-R at this cost.. **** i have one and its great.. ill take pics of the motors he gets and mine and himself and have them on the website. am his webpage designer and trying to get the domain registarted at namezero.com. calm the **** down.. hes not ****en ne1 here so dont go Ban HAPPY!. Frank Orozko was actually in the RED 200 SX at the GEEK out and thought it had masive power for what it was, jesus guys give it a break no 1 is out here to **** anyone. **** ill even give you my number at work to talk to you and show you vids of my car with my DET. its a 12 sec car for the Street. oh did i mention it was BB too with stock injectors and JWT reprograming. give my ass a call i work for eToys.com and number for my office is 909-673-7322. i dont mean to be a dick right now but you guys went overboard on the ban trip without even testing Brain out. I am also on the mailing list for se-r.net and have seen the soo called Sentra SE install of your turbo. BEN98 dont be a ding right off the back, i even emailed you about intercoolers and yoru piping awhile ago when you where first doing yoru install. dont you live out in burbank or something

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looks like he's back. Check the e-mail on "Codekill" its [email protected] This is another website that doesn't work. Somehow I think he will keep returning and using new names.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Dude, even IF you are legit, I DO NOT approve of making up usernames and making **** up just put up your business. Just by doing that you have destroyed any chances to advertise on here. And I'm not the only one who agrees as you can see.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
First thing my Name isn't Miles Walker!! I called you to give you a chance by calling, after several honest guys told me not to!! It wasn't no prank # you just could understand the #.

Another thing, you 12 se-r doesn't faze me! My uncle has been running 12's on street tires not radials, in his stock Gti-r Det!!!! And when he put on the radials it runs 12.5's all day!

And I have pic of it for the non belivers www.paradiseracing.homestead.com/ser.html

[Edited by Sr20 B12 (11-27-2000 at 09:50 PM).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
codekill or whatever your name is dont come here with your ****! We are all just here to learn and to teach other people about our rides! We dont want to see any one of our members loose alot of money cuz of something that happened on this board. Do you really expect us to belive that three differant screen names with the same or almost the same e-mail are three differand people? How stupid do you think we are?

MarC

Recovering riceboy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright well i guess ill just give up on selling or posting a Damn good price for you guys on motors. Oh and the motor in my car is a blue Bird doing 12''s and can do 11's.. neway well wish ya guys luck but if anyone at all is interested give us a call or visit the website at www.sleepermotorsports.com

1 - 20 of 53 Posts