SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
REAL GTi-R powered!
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have a bunch of GTi-R motor parts that have to go! The list is as follows:

GTi-R T-28, manafold, j-pipe, and all lines basicly everything you see in the first pic below: SOLD

GTi-R Quad Throttle bodies, intake, complete with fuel rail, injectors, and lines:SOLD

GTi-R Top mount IC:SOLD

GTi-R bottom end that has been rebuilt with new rings, main bearings, and rod bearings. SOLD

GTi-R Stock cams:$200 plus shipping

GTi-R AWD Transmition:$200 plus shipping

All these parts came off a motor that spun a bearing. All the parts are in good shape. The top mount has a few fins that have been bent on it, but other than that is fine. The turbo is strong and was putting down 240whp to all 4 wheels on my GTi-R. If you have any questions or you are looking for a GTi-R motor part that is not listed please let me know.
Thanks!

·
REAL GTi-R powered!
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G20t-Jbone said:
interested in the turbo! how many miles are on it roughly? any shaft play?
The turbo set up has around 50k on it. There is very little shaft play.

NiceGuy said:
Do you have a Gti-R valve cover?
Yes, I do. Please make me an offer.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
What is the specs on the rebuilt block, give me a ball park figure as to how much you want for the block.

·
REAL GTi-R powered!
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM's replyed to!

RUTH'LESS NX2K said:
What is the specs on the rebuilt block, give me a ball park figure as to how much you want for the block.
Specs? It has the stock pistons and rods, honed(sp) out the block, new rings and replaced all the bearings. Right now it is still apart, the crank and pistons are in it, but no oil pan and what not. I have that stuff though, I will try and get some pics of it for you. As far as price, I am not sure........... hows$400 plus shipping?

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
SilverBallSpecV said:
PM's replyed to!

Specs? It has the stock pistons and rods, honed(sp) out the block, new rings and replaced all the bearings. Right now it is still apart, the crank and pistons are in it, but no oil pan and what not. I have that stuff though, I will try and get some pics of it for you. As far as price, I am not sure........... hows$400 plus shipping?
you have a pm!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Pm'd for Manifold

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Sent you a PM back silverballspecv, sorry it took so long my internet was down all day at school.

Justin

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 101 Posts