SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
good question, but judging by the shape of both cars i highly doubt it, MAYBE you can take the scoops and mount them onto the classic hood but im not 100% sure

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies [[email protected]]

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
For some reason I tend to believe it DOES fit.

This side of the Atlantic we have the Sunny GTi (N14 chassis) which is identical to the best of my knowledge to the Classic (although the GTi is a 3-door hatchback). The front ends though seem identical (hood, headlights, turn-signals, etc).

Several people have the GTi-R hood on their GTi's (note that the GTi-R chassis is RN14 or something).

I do not believe that the hood will fit on a G20 since the chassis for the G20 is the same as the Primera chassis of the same period which is entirely different than the N14.

Chris

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
i dunno, it might be cheaper if you just get a hood scoop....OR you get the FMI kit, to relocate the top mount IC to the front, i think thats around 300 dollars for the ki

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies [[email protected]]

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by andymainer:
How about a g20 hood on a sentra? I still need a hood for my car!!!!! </font>
Again, I am only guessing here but NO.
G20s in the 90's are either P10 or P11 chassis. Classics are B13 (N14) chassis.
Different dimensions. Will not fit.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts