SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope you enjoy guys....this is a proyect Im working on...Dyno soon...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks... ;), it clear the block, I will post some pics tomarrow.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wow :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looking good JP.
Thanks man...

Some more pics now instaled in the car....the compressor housing its about 1,3cm from the radiator(without the oem fans).everything else fit just right.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
jp is the turbo dyno king =) changes his turbos like underwear
jajajajaj:D and to tell you the truth Im thinking in another turbo right now ja ..but for my built motor...the funny part its that I can do a 3 or 3,5 down pipe with the A/C ...I will let you know..

Im very exited right now thinking about how well the gti-r manifold will performe with this turbo..hope to see fullboost under 5200rpm in 4 gear..(1 bar for now, but first Im gona try the 8 lbs spring and dyno..)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you might want to try a civic koyo rad with a 14in fan. it will keep the car cool and free up tons of room.
I was thinking the same.. but Im out of money right now...
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I find no probs to make a 2,75 to 3 inch dp with the a/c...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its the same idea I had but I was told by a few fabricators that welding to cast maniflods always crack because its to porous, kinda like lava rock. I hope it works out and good luck.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
I used to put huge turbo on GTIR manifolds back in the day. I still have a Jig for the GTIR manifold with T3 flange and T3TO4E setup. It was set so close that the compressor housing is about 1mm off of the block.

Anyway.

The GTIR manifold needs a little welding and porting in a certin area for the big HP to work properly.

Otherwise something not so nice is going to happen.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I used to put huge turbo on GTIR manifolds back in the day. I still have a Jig for the GTIR manifold with T3 flange and T3TO4E setup. It was set so close that the compressor housing is about 1mm off of the block.

Anyway.

The GTIR manifold needs a little welding and porting in a certin area for the big HP to work properly.

Otherwise something not so nice is going to happen.
I have port and matched this manifold to fit right with the t3 flange hope everything works good...
this was done while I was porting..

One question Andreas.. how did perform the gti-r manifold with this type of turbos?(t3t04e etc) and where need some weld?
thanks.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts