Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Go buy a Pulsar GTI-R

Votes: 18 78.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SR20 Racer/Tuner,Gamer
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you think guys im not sure what to do,at first i was gonna swap a gti-r motor but i saw some Pulsar gti-r for sale between 5-9k.

Right now i have a NX2000 ready to be swapped or i can buy a Pulsar gti-r

My question is
What would you do if you had 6k?
NX2000 +swap or GTI-R Pulsar awd (rhd)

I have made a poll please vote

Im going with a Pulsar i think just need to know your opinion!
Thanks

or

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im a bit biased, what with owning one and all, but I would buy an 'R. I assume its easier to legalize one up there, not sure about that. A GTi-R swapped NX would be pretty damn quick, but how many people have an 'R?

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
as much of a nx fan as i am id have to say get the gti'r. i have a gtir set up on my nx and it deff moves out hard but id still pick up a gtir, but then agian its rhd.... so its up to you.

stratton.

·
BOOSTED XE-R
1,625 Posts
Pulsar...... all the way bro. not many people can say they have one.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
If you go with the pulsar better do it fast transport Canada is going to be changing the imported car laws soon to 25 years instead of 15.

·
SR20 Racer/Tuner,Gamer
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all of you :D

·
SR20 Racer/Tuner,Gamer
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Keep your eyes open for a European market GTI-R (LHD)

They cost more (rare) but can be found!
Yeah i know the one Tommy Makinen used to drive in WRC,maybe i can do a lhd conversion with a nx2000 :confused:

not the actual Makinen gti-r but a lhd gti-r

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah i know the one Tommy Makinen used to drive in WRC,maybe i can do a lhd conversion with a nx2000 :confused:
Probably easier to drop the GTIR parts into an NX. If the rear floorplan of the NX is the same as the N14 (which I think it is) then most things will fit. You'd probably need a new fuel-tank, the GTI-R tank sits on the boot floor and I'll be it's a different shape to the NX boot floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts