SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I would to pick up a complete GTIR front clip would the hood fit if I use the fenders and bumper and lights and grill? I know the hood is like two inches too short but would it still be with the GTIR stuff?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats the P11 chassis? Sorry I'm a Nissan noob! Well I got a whole front clip for 2500 shipped and wondering if I can use any of the body panels. I'll probably take the hood to a body shop and have the SER front end welded to the GTIR so I can use it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How am I suppose to cut out the center scoop? Anyone know of anyone who just used the scoops? I don't wanna ditch the TMIC cause it comes with a huge ARC TMIC with it. Either way I get it and will try it out and just use my hood pins hood it down if the latch does match up.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
ive seen people cut the scoop out, cut a corisponding hole on there se-r, and mold the gti-r scoop on there. just use a jig saw.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
No way. The GTi-R is most similar to the B13.

Xse-rX said:
i think the gti-r is bassed off the p11 chasis so it wont work.

·
FWD PWNAGE IS HERE!
2,570 Posts
I think the gti-r is based off the p10 chassy to tell you the truth because there is a fellow in canada with a p10 that put a gti-r hood on his p10... fit perfect.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
SR20 Inside said:
I think the gti-r is based off the p10 chassy to tell you the truth because there is a fellow in canada with a p10 that put a gti-r hood on his p10... fit perfect.
Truth? You can't handle the truth! :cool:

No he did not put a GTi-R hood on his G20. And no it is not based off of a P10. He had the G20 P10 hood and the Pulsar N14 hood formed together by a local body shop in his area. He stated in his post that it was a very difficult task, but that it came out seamless.

The N14 is it's own chassis, that is why body panels are unfortunately not swappable between the B13 and P10 without major modifications.

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
yah isnt thats why there refferd to as an RNN-14 or what ever

·
FWD PWNAGE IS HERE!
2,570 Posts
NismoPC said:
Truth? You can't handle the truth! :cool:

No he did not put a GTi-R hood on his G20. And no it is not based off of a P10. He had the G20 P10 hood and the Pulsar N14 hood formed together by a local body shop in his area. He stated in his post that it was a very difficult task, but that it came out seamless.

The N14 is it's own chassis, that is why body panels are unfortunately not swappable between the B13 and P10 without major modifications.

Sure thing man

·
Registered
1 Posts
The GTiR is a RNN 14 witch is based on a nissan Pulsar / Sunny N14 and has nothing to do with the G20/ Primera P10 or P11 and if you go to carzone dot something you can buy the hood scoops (all Three) in fiberglass

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well to all the people who says it bolts on fine. It matches up to only one bolt on the hood and is a good inch narrow on each side and 3 inches up front. I got the GTIR bumper on but it'll need some slight tweaking but its on! The fenders didn't match up and were also too short to use. I gotta say that the bumper looks mean and give the classic a badass stance from the front. I can email someone the pics of the GTIR bumper on and the fitment being that my imagestation account got locked and if they can post them up. Just gimme your email.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
lil' red se-r said:
Well to all the people who says it bolts on fine. It matches up to only one bolt on the hood and is a good inch narrow on each side and 3 inches up front. I got the GTIR bumper on but it'll need some slight tweaking but its on! The fenders didn't match up and were also too short to use. I gotta say that the bumper looks mean and give the classic a badass stance from the front. I can email someone the pics of the GTIR bumper on and the fitment being that my imagestation account got locked and if they can post them up. Just gimme your email.
can you please email the pics to [email protected], i would really like to see how this looks and i can host the pics so everyone else on the forum can see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts