SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$10K NOW!!!!

I put down a deposit on the SC300 I want, price is down from $12k, now $10K!!!!

BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME IS AIM -- Kendon14

Car is registered, titled and insurable for full value

1993 Pulsar GTIR
SR20DET, AWD, etc.
104k kms -- ~65k miles
near perfect compression and leakdown, engine is in great shape

Front bumper and front drivers fender are black.

ON CAR:
Alpine deck (brand new)
Pioneer speakers
Cusco catch can
Tein SS coilovers (4k miles)
HKS old school bov and super induction kit
XS Engineering top mount IC
No name JDM turbo timer
No name stock placement exhaust
Razo pedals

OFF CAR AND NOT INCLUDED UNLESS CASH ADDED:
MSD 70lb injectors
Megan Racing top mounted turbo manifold
AEM Truboost
AEM UEGO wideband
Walbro 255
Comp Clutch, 4puck sprung, will hold over 450 wheel torque
8lb Comp flywheel
APEXI NEO AFC
Synapse 40MM wastegate (SEMA 06 winner)
HKS SSQV Version 2 bov w/ recirc kit and your choice of steel or aluminum flange
Koyo Radiator
Samco Radiator hose kit in black

Reason for selling: Getting out of the car scene for now, I think. Strange time to do it I know, a few months after getting a new car but it's the right choice for me. I'll consider all sorts of trades.

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Sell it to JimR. He knows he wants it. :) Legally registered in AR?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car was driven/registered in Southern California before I got to it, it's now in AR and will be sold with an AR title. For any further information on the reg/title/insurance process please PM :).

·
The DET is in!
2,025 Posts
Trade plus cash for a Sentra LE w/SR20DET and all mods in sig? I have wanted a Pulsar for forever and yours is relatively close!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorta seems like trading apples for oranges :) i appreciate the offer though. bump it on uuupppers :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
12K huh. I was going to buy this car for 8500 but owner decide to to trade for LS1 FD rx7.. Its ok found one for 7800 with way more extras. good luck though

·
Boost Boost Boost
937 Posts
Trade for a white 03 Spec V, w/ JIC 32 way suspension, stillen big brakes, nismo CAI, Greddy Cat-back, Cams, balance shaft removed, Front and rear sway bars, pullies, more mods just forgetting them, but the car is very clean, inside and out... Handles like its on rails and sounds awesome

·
PTE billet wheel pimpin
1,438 Posts
well I need 12k now , tell me again why I spent all this money buying a house ....

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
not sure how you feel on trades but i got a real clean g20

its got k-sport coilovers on it now and a header those are spec-v wheels i had refinished in a darker color and i have a nismo grill for it that need to put on. might throw you and a little more, let me know if you are interested it's got 68k on it.

·
Turbo owns you!!!!!!!!
781 Posts
What makes the top mount a XSengineering top mount. It looks like the stock one polished with a sticker.

Looks nice man, would you take 8000 cash???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good question on the top mount, from what i understood even the APS top mount just seems to be a "shiny stocker"....so the diff is...not much as far as I can tell. I was planning on going w/ a same side inlet/outlet front mount so I really didn't care about it though :)

On the G20, very clean, however I'm looking at IS300s and really not considering another nissan/infinity for a little while. Thanks :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts