SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a stock GTiR head with valves, springs, solid lifters. Head code 54C. I have this on eBay too so if you want it let me know and I'll remove it from the eBay listing.

To use this on a sr20de block you've got o machine the block with bigger threads for the bolts. I can make a custom GTiR flanged manifold to fit the head from a stock sr20de intake or a short runner manifold with larger plenum and flange for either Q45 or stock TB to work with the manifold.

Now I'm not making these intake manifold to sell, but I can take a little time to make the odd ball manifold here and there because it takes alot of time to make and I am a travelling service techinician. If you need the manifold dont expect to receive everything until next week.

Thanks.

Sale pending

Optional Intake:

1 - $100 Modified GTiR flanged sr20de intake to fit head
2 - $300 Short Runner manifold made to fit with larger plenum and Q45 or stock TB flanged

The last 3 pics are forum member Jus-det-luv sr20det project that I made an intake manifold for. It's not finished but you can get an idea of what The short runner manifolds look like.

·
8000rpm crew
624 Posts
He has not connected to the forum for quite some time now, so if somebody reads this and knows him please let him know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts