SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i have a motor from a g20 in my Nx2000.. i want a turbo, so i am stuck on desiding.. should i buy a GTiR motor with turbo and everything, or should i get the t25 turbo kit? no matter what i do i still have to take the front clip off the car.. .. i dont now anything about these GTiR motor's.. what did they come out of?

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would say t25 your sr20de because you get about the same power as the gti-r. Also the gti-r has different head set up and parts are more expensive.
Go to jgycustoms.com and check out their kits.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the input.. i wanna use a t25, but i have a t3 that is rebuilt i would like to use.. but i pulled 20psi with it in my old car.. and i dont know it the sr20 can handle that being all stock..

·
Registered
547 Posts
It can as long as you have enough fuel to support the air your putting in the engine but i would only run 20psi for drag strips not day to day. Also engine managment is very very important running any boosted engine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can't seem to find a t28 kit... i been lookin at jgy.. thats the only place i can find that sells the whole kit..

·
sellout
1,000 Posts
T28 for sure. I would not run a T25 again no matter how cheap it was.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Call jgycustoms and ask them for a t28 kit, I think they do have one for about $2,000.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
2000??? i hope that includes IC and everything? i got my GTI-R manifold, t28, intake piping, compressor outlet pipe, and o2 housing for 900 from Andreas Miko. do some research. i personally think that the t25 flows too little, you can get awsome and affordable numbers out of a t28.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts