SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oil temp, oil pressure and boost.
Pics availible. Asking $25 shipped.
 

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
I would like to see a pic. Are senders included or are they just for show?
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paNX2K&SE-R said:
I would like to see a pic. Are senders included or are they just for show?

Ill post pics in a lil bit...No senders
 

·
SE-R GREEK
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
IS the back (where the printed cirquit board can be seen) a single unit for the 3 gauges or are there separate boards for each gauge?

Chris
 

·
SE-R GREEK
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Well,

I have a Sunny GTi that has a battery voltage gauge and an Oil Pressure Gauge there.

I basically want an Oil Temperature gauge to fit in the exra position.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,146 Posts
hpro123 said:
IS the back (where the printed cirquit board can be seen) a single unit for the 3 gauges or are there separate boards for each gauge?

Chris

it is single unit for 3 gauge
 

·
merely a flesh wound
Joined
·
15,281 Posts
So who knows what it will take to install it in a US spec SR20DE? I've heard there's a black box that feeds the boost gauge. Any information would be helpfull.

Sorry for the hijack, but it could help to sell the gauges.

C
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics are here Toward the end of the album...

hpro123 said:
IS the back (where the printed cirquit board can be seen) a single unit for the 3 gauges or are there separate boards for each gauge?

Chris
It is a single board. And you are able to see where each connection goes.



chriscar said:
So who knows what it will take to install it in a US spec SR20DE? I've heard there's a black box that feeds the boost gauge. Any information would be helpfull.

Sorry for the hijack, but it could help to sell the gauges.

C
Yes on my Pulsar clip there was a lil black box. I thought it was a map sensor so I trashed it. Come to find out it feeds Boost Pressure to the gauge. Go Figure...
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top