SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well along with everything else listed there are some additions. a gtir engine with a blown 4th cylinder. no turbo set-up, just the long block. will trade for a good running bluebird engine long block.

hey fellas! I have various parts for sale from a gtir engine.
1. a turbo manifold--150
2. t28 that may need a rebuild---250
3. ecu that has a dent it(i opened it up and the circuit board was undamaged)---75
4. wiring that has been cut in a couple places but can be replaced with de wires---50
5. the distributor cap(but the end has been cut)---40
6. stock blow off valve---30
7. inlet pipe for the t28---30
8. gtir coil---40
9. turbo compressor outlet pipe---40(pending)
10. stock 444cc injectors---100
11. 2 manifold heatshield---10 each

i believe thats it......make offers and they will be compared and i'll attempt to have pics available upon request!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I want inlet pipe and heatshields you have PM

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the inlet pipe that about 8 inches long right? i have two manifold heatsheilds not the lower ones.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has very little shaft play. it came with a gtir engine i brought after having one turbo rebuilt already so i just swapped the turbos on the engine and proceeded to drop the new engine in the car. what esle would you like with the turbo?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
manifold will cost about $150...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i need your email addresses to send you pics!

·
SR20 Sentra 10sec. car
128 Posts
Gti-r ecu

I'm interested on the ecu for my sr20de turbocahrged sentra. I need to know how much shipped to P.R. 00637 and if you accept paypal. Thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as far as the ecu goes you'll need to have the small o2 sensor and the gtri mafs, along with 444cc injectors in order for it to run correctly.

·
SR20 Sentra 10sec. car
128 Posts
Ecu and injectors

Well I have the o2 sensor and the mafs I'm seing that I will need the injectors because I have silvya 370cc on my setup but if you give me a good offer for both the injectors and the ecu I will buy them. Please send it with the price of both including the shipping thru usps priority mail that are the same charges to P.R. than to any of the continental states. Thanks

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yo, pm me your paypal i'll take inlet pipe

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would like to send you all pics please give me your email addresses!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there good, haven't even been ran since getting the engine...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts