SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious if the gtir turbo setup (the turbo manifold and turbo) will bolt up and fit on the usdm sr20?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cuz im soon to start a build up on the b14. and i just want to have as much knowledge as possible before i attempt to do anything. however the turbo setup will not be coming till like next winter.

·
PWND by SR20's
646 Posts
SEARCH BUTTON... you will become an SR20 guru if you use this often :biggthump

Jeremy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i no i no search. but most ppl dont put the gtir setup on the sr20. when i searched all i came up with was gtir motor swaps. im still learning how to get search's narrowed down. but thanks again

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Where you from in Ohio?

If you're looking into what it takes to use a GTi-R turbo setup on an SR20DE, the link below should be of great help for introduction purposes (website courtesy of Greg Perry):

http://www.turbochargedse-r.com/home.html

There are a lot more threads on this forum that discuss turbocharging the SR20DE. Use the search button to great lengths as well as the technical information library so you can learn what you need to do.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Where you from in Ohio?

If you're looking into what it takes to use a GTi-R turbo setup on an SR20DE, the link below should be of great help for introduction purposes (website courtesy of Greg Perry):

http://www.turbochargedse-r.com/home.html

There are a lot more threads on this forum that discuss turbocharging the SR20DE. Use the search button to great lengths as well as the technical information library so you can learn what you need to do.
What happened to the search nazi?!?!?! :tongue:

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
What happened to the search nazi?!?!?! :tongue:
LOL! Dude, a friend told me that Matt Hunt was clamping dowing on search nazis while I was in basic training last year, so I figured I'd tame it down before I got kicked out. I'd rather be compliant than be in defiance and end up in unwanted trouble. You know I'd let the fangs out with threads like these any time of the day had things been the way they used to be. :)

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
The Army killed the old cigarette smokin, middle finger giving, stack of Benjamin wavin, empty engine bay peepin, scruffy faced snarlin Harris.

C

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
I think there should be some sort of special circumstance where Harris can convey his inner most feelings towards noobs. It's only right.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
The Army killed the old cigarette smokin, middle finger giving, stack of Benjamin wavin, empty engine bay peepin, scruffy faced snarlin Harris.

C

They killed everything but the smoking. They tried, but alas, nicotine FTW!

How've you been, Chris? Long time no talk/see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts