SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinda power are guys putting down with GTi-R motors on stock injectors and turbo also what is the max boost the stock T-28 can handle and lastley the most horsepower the stock injectors can make???

·
Registered
40 Posts
on stock injectors and turbo mine made 300bhp @ 1.2 bar.

I have seen others run 341bhp @ 1.1 but was mapped very well with a Unichip.

Standard internals and turbos can run 1.4 bar, but don't expect the turbo to last long lol.

·
Registered
498 Posts
he said wheel horsepower, not imaginary flywheel hp. I know they are only rated at 240hp at the engine, so probably 220 would be more realistic. It's all just throwing numbers anyway.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
That's how they measure HP in the UK bro, so thats what he probaby knows give him a break. As far whp is concerned though my boy dyno his GTIR powered classic @250whp and 253 ft/lbs of torque. That was prior to him putting in some cams.

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Mario, SR20 B12, I think he should chime in soon. They Produced 300+ WHP on stock injectors and Turbo on a B13, I forget what other mods they had but definately a Turbo-Back and FMIC. They've got Dyno Sheets to prove it too!

Allan

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Mario, SR20 B12, I think he should chime in soon. They Produced 300+ WHP on stock injectors and Turbo on a B13, I forget what other mods they had but definately a Turbo-Back and FMIC. They've got Dyno Sheets to prove it too!

Allan
With stock turbo, internals, injectors, ecu, full 3" exhaust, got us 282whp/271tq @ 15lbs. With forged pistons, 555cc injectors, S15 T28, full 3" exhaust, e-manage (base tuned) it put down 297whp/316tq @ 15lbs (falling off to 13).

·
back in the game
491 Posts
Is it safe to run 15psi only when I race??

·
back in the game
491 Posts
I just meant on the stock turbo

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
I run 15psi bout 3-4 days a week, Sr20 B12 is right you can do it daily if you want.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
2slow4u said:
How much boost and WHP can the GTIR put down w/ the B14 tranny?
Get a B15/ P11 trans and dont worry about it. I was doing 20psi daily which was 440-450whp without problems.

A mostly stock GTiR motor wont break a b15/p11 trans. Unless of course you abuse it to no end.

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
B15 tranny now do i need to get the 1.8 or the 2.0 b15 tranny or p11 and where would i find one thats the hard part i've had a struggle of a time locating a good shape b14 tranny. and does anyone have a write up on how it installs or is it direct bolt on the engine?

·
GTR Driver
104 Posts
is that for the actually gti-r engine, what about on sr20de engines with the gti-r setup installed? what numbers are they looking at then?

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
xher0 said:
is that for the actually gti-r engine, what about on sr20de engines with the gti-r setup installed? what numbers are they looking at then?
Our buddy Oscar made 303whp & 293tq at 15psi on 370cc :eek: The 370's went static :eek: BTW.. he had UK 10:1 motor :biggthump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts