SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a debate about whether I want to buy the Stillen GTR front bumper or not? I do want a new front bumper but I don't know any other companies that make aftermarket front bumpers for my 200. If any of you guys know some let me know!! But I thought about getting the Stillen bumper but I thought that it may be a bit too much. Or too ricey!!! Or maybe I just need to get it and let it grow on me. But I guess I want to take a poll on if the majority of 200 owners like the new bumper or not!! Thanx....:(

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
I do want a new front bumper but I don't know any other companies that make aftermarket front bumpers for my 200.
How much research have you done? First off I don't think that you can even get the GTR bumper anymore. I think they switched up to the new big mouth bumper. As far as other companies go. There's actually been several companies making an effort to make aftermarket kits. You can check Importfan
They have some and you can also check Erebuni
They're kind of out dated but still can give you an idea..

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
I would not have bought my bumper if my stock one wasn't eaten up by rock chips. Rememeber this though, some of the other front spoilers wont look right without the rest of the kit.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a GTR front end. It's not as bad ass as the VIS but man, DUrability is great. I have hit that sucker so many times to the curb while trying to park. It didn't even anything to the bumper. URETHANE MAN. Let me see you guys do that do you fiberglass, You will be picking up the pieces of your bumper on the ground coz it will shatter. I know I know , you guys are saying, that will never happen to me, I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY, **** HAPPENS.. YOu will be thankful you bought urethane.

·
Registered
483 Posts
No way. I got mine last year. GTR bumpers from stillen are Urethane. They never made fiberglass. I know coz it's it the material as the OEM bumper. Plus I installed it myself. THE FULL GTR KIT.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Um...you guys are kidding about liking that VIS thing right? It looks totally ****ed up like the car rearended someone. Maybe its just a bad pic but from that angle at least it looks awful.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Storm88000 said:
Um...you guys are kidding about liking that VIS thing right? It looks totally ****ed up like the car rearended someone. Maybe its just a bad pic but from that angle at least it looks awful.
Opinions are a great thing.. sometimes..:rolleyes:

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Storm88000 said:
Sorry guys, But Storm is right. I am not feeling that bumper at all.

G

·
I like it, VeilSide style.

I also like the new one for the 200SX. not sure of the name but it's VERY similar to the Skyline front bumper. Sort of a mix between R34 and R33 front ends. It's very nice!

*hehehe, it's all about the motor swap isn't it SE-RRacer ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts