SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok peeps, I have this one coming in again, trying to get all my NYC peeps looking nice man, GTS front bumper should be getting it in about a week time, trying to get all the interest and give you fellas time o get your funds together.

Again peeps when it comes it will be on a first come first serve basis and that will be in about 1 week. Price is kinda up there because it will be the only item shipped and they did raise the price somewhat.

Thanks

NO DIBS NO DIBS NO DIBS

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Let me know when and if you are going to get anymore 4 fog bumpers. Zeen!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OK fellas, this will be available for PICK UP only or I am willing to meet once its within BX, BK, LI (closer to Queens though ) and or Queens, if Jersey then gotta hook a brotha up with some gas and toll.

I should be getting it no later then next Tuesday along with a Sunny front grille, price for the bumper will be $340 and if interested in the grill price will be $45 or $60 shipped.

NO DIBS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

Thanks

·
Ego Destroyer On Board
613 Posts
I will pick up tonite with cash in hand I am in NYC, and if you want to drop off at my dealership thats fine by me :)

·
HOOPT1
95 Posts
Hey Souljy..
I am in Queens and very close...will definitely pick up...money in hand and waiting for your reply...advance if needed....
ASH....

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok peeps, bumper is available for pick up, anyone interested within the local NYC area can give me a PM and we can arrange a meet. I will be in Brooklyn Sunday so let me know if you want it and located there.

Remember first come first serve, there is no reserve on it.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD SOLD SOLD to Nismo1997.

Look out for another one coming soon, will be trying to get some side skirts and rear bumper as well.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts