SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey this question is for all you guys running gauges...What brand of guage pods do you guys have and how much did you pay for them...

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Project SE-R: Could you post some pics of your gauge pod?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I have a 2 gauge pod that I bought when they first came out. Its never been used. I'll take $25 plus shipping.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ill have to post a picture when I get home from work tonight, theya re all in the computer at home!! :D

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
I have a a-pillar w/ an autometer carbon fiber 2 gauge pod. Together i want 30 shipped. The gauge pod is already installed.:)
THe gauge pod is from an accord

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey eric96ser is your 2 guage pod the one on there site that you have to mold???

Hey jackson diamond im interested in your gauge pods..do you have a pic i can see?? let me know..thanx...

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Sorry i dont have a ditigal camera, but i can guarentee it install is good. I had this in my car for almost a year and got alot of compliments from other 200sx owners. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here ya go Stankster!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
The 2 gauge pod doesn't have to be molded to anything. It fits on top of the existing pillar. I used some double sided tape to hold it up, and I may find some plastic rivets to hold it better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts