SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am taking offers on a 93 front bumper with the stillen lip kit on it. i am on taking anything lower than $120. perfer a local buyer. but will ship at buyers expence. i will try to post picks asap.
thanks

·
Out of business
863 Posts
1st dibs

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
92WHTSE-R said:
i am taking offers on a 93 front bumper with the stillen lip kit on it. i am on taking anything lower than $120. perfer a local buyer. but will ship at buyers expence. i will try to post picks asap.
thanks
Hey dude... im interested in this bumper setup. I can come up with $120 for it and possibly pick it up if anything. Let me know if you still have it and what color it is. Thanks in advanced.

Simon

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a stock hood with the wrx hood scoop in it. but i am using it. i might be selling it. bepends what i could get for it. and what i want to get to replace it. you still interested in the bumper right. i would consider trades for a drift front bumper. let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
is this still for sale? if not then let me know if u ever sell the hood cuz thats exactly what i was gonna do to mine (wrx scoop). and my cars white anyways. so let me know
TIA

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
both the hood and bumper are still avalible hood local pick up only. i wont take no less then $100 plus stock hood for it.

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right now the sale is pending for the hood between silverser93, and serfanatic. silverser93 might be taking the front bumper too. i will keep you guys posted. they are local guys. let me know i can work out a package deal for both the hood the front bumper.
thanks

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
serfanatic doesn't want the hood so if anyone else is interested let me know but it would have to he a pick-up. let me know but the sale is still pending for silverser93.

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes it has a fully functional wrx hood scoop. i would do a package deal on them if you are really interested in them but you would have to pay the shipping. let me know
thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts