SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need front and tranny motor mounts M/T and auto, 95+ auto SE-R for an equal length manifold and turbo piping, also any SE-R with a VE, my car is still at the bodyshop, taillights are done, working on the headlights now, the quicker i get them the quicker i can start on the prints........

hazar, still working on that tial ring for you...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
manifold, headers and super stiff motor mounts, and any other thing that is going through my head......hehe

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Ralphy you can have my old ones after this weekend, I have a replacment set that im pressing my Prothane's into.

O

·
Registered
947 Posts
you got ideas about an intake manifold? I'd be interested in one of those. I'll have to make a trip up there and see what cool ideas you might have ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ported an intake manifold a while back but i cant seem to find it, chris has to dyno it on his car........

·
Registered
470 Posts
I know what "EXACTLY" he's doing. It's all good. Same stuff he been doing for years. I'm keeping my mouth shut though.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
John Doe said:
I know what "EXACTLY" he's doing. It's all good. Same stuff he been doing for years. I'm keeping my mouth shut though.
Tell us man, tell us :D Hey coolgear and the rest of yall, are you gonna help me swap the motor next week? Hey coolgear, I have those mounts around here somewhere. No they're on the car! Help me do the swap and you can take the mounts when we're done ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He He....Im swamp this weekend, getting the Tec 3 crank trigger wheel retro fitted on the stock crank wheel by the weekend, helping swap Jamie's det in his 200sx and redoing john's DP, if all goes well jamie and I will be tec-in by tuesday woo hoo.........joel, i will see you in my rear view.....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
webninja said:
let us know how the tec-in goes. Now if I could figure out why my car pings if I boost past 9psi I might be able to keep up ;)
Your fuel pump is not keeping up, check your A/f

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
you said you need a manifold? I dont need my gtir manifold for a while if that will help ya out.

Hit me back if you need to borrow it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sure, I will have to meet you to pick it up......

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
coolgear said:
Sure, I will have to meet you to pick it up......
Cool deal. Let me know when you can meet up. Im pretty swamped so post a few diffrent times you can meet up. Ill try and make something work.

While you have it, can you do me a favor and take out the EGT bung and weld it up? its in the wrong spot first of all and second I dont have much use for it right away.

heres a pic:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
While i have it, do you want it coated too, you can just plug up the egt bung for future use

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
coolgear said:
While i have it, do you want it coated too, you can just plug up the egt bung for future use
you do coatings too? sheesh! what DONT you do? haha. Did you get a chance to take a look at your schedule? Call me if you like. 703.298.4098

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
man all this turbo talk is stirring me up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts