SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when u guys slapped the Gti-R motors in your Sentra,NX,etc... Did u use the power steering pump that was on the R motor,or did u use the stock pump from the car?i need to know cause i think the PS pump on my Gti-r went so i want to know if the stock one from your car mounts to the motor

·
Registered
63 Posts
celm said:
when u guys slapped the Gti-R motors in your Sentra,NX,etc... Did u use the power steering pump that was on the R motor,or did u use the stock pump from the car?i need to know cause i think the PS pump on my Gti-r went so i want to know if the stock one from your car mounts to the motor
You can use the PS pump from the 91 94 1.6 sentra PS PUMP or try to buy a used or new gti-r..

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so the pump from the 91 to 94 sentra 1.6 is the same as what came on the GTIR motor.only thing u have to change is pully and bracket

·
Registered
115 Posts
I too have a GTi-R engine in my 92 SE-R. I have some junkyard Nissan PWS pump and bracket that I got to fit. Now it's leaking. I don't have the GTi-R bracket or pulley so do I need to just buy a used GTi-R pump/bracket assembly from an importer?
clay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts