SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the spring rate of H&R Sport Springs for the B13 chassis? I called them and all they'll say is "All of our sport springs are approximately 25 to 30% stiffer than stock". I can't even get a definitive answer from them as to whether they're linear or progressive! Searching the archives is useless (unless I'm missing something), because the search engine translates H&R into HR, so searching for "H&R springs" gets me 5418 matches. "H&R springs rate" returns 418 matches, and none of the first couple of dozen I checked have H&R in the body of the text.

Failing that, does anyone who's had first hand experience with these springs care to comment on them.

Thanks,

Chris Scarpulla
92 SE-R

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Hey Chris. I dont know bout B13, but I gotem in my 200. The guy I bought them off of said they are stiffer than pro-kits, but not as stiff as ERS's. I hope that helps, cause I dont know the rates for any of the springs mentioned. Peace

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Benny,

What shocks are you running with the H&R's?
I snagged a set of nearly new (under 1k miles) H&R's with Non-Adjustable KYB's for my neighbor Bill.

Chris

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm virtually positive that the H&R springs are progressive. I know that they are supposed to lower the car around 1.3" all around, but I have yet to find the spring rates. I thought that I had found them one time before. I guess I'll have to keep looking.....

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
I run AGX's on buttercup. They lower the car a good amount with the H&R's. If progressive means that the angle that the coils wind changes, then yes they are progr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts