SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a problem with aftermarket bulbs for our car?? i jus' bought these like two weeks ago and one of them burn'd out already...anybody else had tha same problem...?:confused:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I had that problem a while back!!!! But you have to make sure ur not goin over the written power or else its gonna burn to hot and damage things... So I went and axactly bought some after market lights, BUT!!! They have the correct power and everything. so...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which would be best for our cars?..any suggestions..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and whats the safest wattage level...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bought my nokya h3's about a week and ago and now they are both burnt out!!!!! What do you all think I should do with for bulbs? Im looking for something bright with a whitish blue tint to them.

Aaron

·
Fried Rice
1,272 Posts
I've changed the damn things three times in a span of 2 months, and then I realized that there's no point in buying cheap and flashy bulbs if they're gonna burn out in a matter of weeks. So I went to the local car parts store and ordered PIAA Super Whites for $40. They're suppose to handle like 55w and shine like 85w. I've had them on for about 3 months now with no problems.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
you know the funny thing.. i went to target and they have some super white xenon no name...
and theyre like 12 bux for both...had them for 3 months... they look great and they still work.. haha..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts