SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a flat tire last week from a slow air leak from around the rim after I hit a few bumps near the mass constuction that has taken over the streets by my house. I decided to take a different route this morning by going down the highway a bit then exiting. BAD IDEA! Traffic was normal and I was sitting completely stopped when, in my rear view mirror, I see a red 97 Eclipse skidding for my car.Unfortunately, she could not stop, and thus ran into the back of my car. Her Eclipse is probably totalled, but thanks to my energy absorbing bumper (lol), my damage was not as bad
The body shop man said $2073 including labor, and paint. Since the muffler and exhaust pipe were broken, I now have the opportunity to buy a cat back exhaust system. So things arent so bad after all.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Dude, that sucks. I had a woman hit me in a parking lot. I was turning left and she decides to throw it in reverse. Smack! Right in the wheel and fender. I got out and lost it.
On top of that her insurance took for ever to get back with me and pay me.
If I were you I would tell them my back or neck hurt. They might try to settle and give you some extra money

I sais my neck hurt and my freinds too. and we both got money.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dude that totally sucks. That's cool that you're getting a cat-back tho! Hey I live right by you (other side of the Missouri River). Do you know about Adrenaline Motorsports?
write back or email me sometime...

[email protected]
-Steve. NX2000 w/2.25" catback, K&N conical filter, etc etc...www.geocities.com/jokergrin/slapsmag1.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts