SR20 Forum banner

Would you buy this item?

• Hell YES!

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Nope, I gotta wait untill its MASS produced so its cheaper..

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I wish I could go to the hardware store to make this damn thing...

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • This thing would be sweet to put on my dryer...yeah...

Votes: 23 63.9%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
727 Posts
Who does this guy think he is, knowing good and well there is a total of about $8-$9 between the 2 things. Man, if someone bids, Im gonna just pick and poke at em till they retract their bid! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ProjectSE-R said:
Who does this guy think he is, knowing good and well there is a total of about $8-$9 between the 2 things. Man, if someone bids, Im gonna just pick and poke at em till they retract their bid! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D
Maybe like 20 of us should make a bid and then retract it....hehehe...make the bid for like $100...hehehehhehe....that would be funny...look at the guys other auctions...funny stuff...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Bwahahah!!!:

"I have this installed on my Altima and it increased my 1/4 mile times."

He admits, it makes you slower!

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PlanoSER said:
Bwahahah!!!:

"I have this installed on my Altima and it increased my 1/4 mile times."

He admits, it makes you slower!
THATS some funny **** right there...I remember reading that...but, it didn't click in my mind...hahhhahahha

·
Registered
727 Posts
WHAT A FRIGIN DINK, yeah he ought to sell out of those quick! Your'r right SENTRASER, lets all bid a crazy amount then retract with like 30 seconds left! HAHAHAHA!

·
Old
744 Posts
At least it comes wth a vacuum attachment.:D

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Look at his "grill kits":
You are bidding on a DIAMOND WIRE ALUMINIZED STEEL MESH GRILL KIT for any year Nissan Altima. This kit comes with 2 pieces of wire mesh (3 feet long, 6 inches high) Thats 6 FEET of WIRE MESH!! Get the sporty look you have been looking for. Easy to trim and install in your car!

He sends you a piece of wire mesh - not even trimmed or shaped for the car. How lame!

Edit: Furthermore, the seller must take the Honda drivers to be cretins. Initial bids on the Civic and Accord pieces are $12, but if you click on the "Mustang GT Grill Kit," you can get the exact same "six foot" sheet of wire mesh for $10.

Oh, and there's $10 shipping. Or, since I'm not a sucker, I can burn 15 cents in gas to go down to the hardware store myself.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Now, for a limited time only, you too can have the all new, handy dandy, hi-flo air intake that you've always wanted. Offered by [email protected], licensed by Home Depot and backed by a .01 cent warranty. Hurry and don't miss out on this great opportunity to install a beautifully machine crafted aluminized and plastic PIECE OF ****!

WTF!?!

Let's post this on the altima forum so they can have at it with this guy. Hehehehehe!

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
You gotta be kidding me. 40 bucks opening bid? what is this guy smokin??

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NismoSER said:
You gotta be kidding me. 40 bucks opening bid? what is this guy smokin??
Whatever it is, I want some!! HAHA It seems to give foolish confedence!!:p

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
If people are dumb enought to bid on an item like that, they deserve what they get. There is another guy seling the same thing, and he has his auctions set to protect the bidders, so no one can warn them. With the amount of dumb people buying crap like that all day, I'm in the wrong business. To hell with going to work everyday, I'll just sit on ebay and become rich.

·
8,148 Posts
You are bidding on a 3 piece Ram Air induction kit for any year Nissan Altima. This kit will increase your horsepower by up to 15% and increase Gas mileage by atleast 2 MPG. If you are looking at this, then you most likely have an air intake. You use the hose described below to force cold air to your intake, increasing performance. A cold-air intake makes it better, but is not neccesary. This kit comes with an 8 foot piece of flexible aluminum hose, that you can cut down to however long you want it, an airduct as pictured below and a piece of screen to keep leaves from being scouped in. The duct goes in the slot in your bumper and forces air to be fed to your intake. You may need to trim the airduct a little depending on the size of your bumper. You run the hose through the engine compartment to the intake, so when the intake sucks for air it gets plenty of it! If you have a mesh grill, you can put this kit behind it!! Don't worry about water, the intake is not actually sucking air in from the hose, the hose is simply sending air from the force of wind while driving. Water should not travel through the length of the hose. I have this installed on my Altima and it increased my 1/4 mile times. Please see pics below of my product and thanks for your interest!! This is a DUTCH auction, if you bid, you win! I accept Cash, Check, Money Order or Visa/Mastercard through PAYPAL.COM. Same day shipping (not sunday) with Paypal payments and immediate shipping with all other forms of payment. Shipping is $10.00 in the U.S. Email me at [email protected] with any questions! You do not have to wait until the auction is over. If you are like me, you want your new toy right away! After you place a bid, you can email me at [email protected] and we can start the payment process right away! I will confirm that you did place a bid, im sorry i cannot deal outside of ebay, it is their policy and i will not violate it. Thanks again!

Then I instant message him:

ianshannon97: dude, you gotta be kidding about that ram air kit
ianshannon97: I wanna see a dyno chart
ianshannon97: $40.00, that is compete fraud
ianshannon97: Is that for the home or the cars air condition?

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hehe...he didn't respond to my IM's too...I have this weird theory that a lot of the BS **** in ebay right now is fraudulent...and being sent to Afghanistan!! HAHAHAH...just a theory

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Mike sr20de said:
only 30mins left, better get your bids in!!!:D
I have the market cornered. I am selling mine at $30 with free shipping, and I will write a letter to you how stupid you are for paying for somthing like that, but someone, somewhere will buy it, so maybe I am in the wrong bus? (and probably live in Fort Worth too) :) just kidding Mike

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
WOW...

All I can say is there is a sucker born every minute and there are probably 20 or so people that paid 15 plus 10 s/h to this guy...
amazing... just amazing...

Kinda reminds me of the ebay auction where someone took a starion intercooler and painted "greddy" on it and sold it for like 400 dollars...
flat out ****ing amazing.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Get this, he states in the Nissan Maxima Wiremesh grill kit,

"This is a very strong material that won't bend in the wind like Aluminum will. Easy to shape however you want it"

Hmm won't bend yet easy to shape?

Later on he goes on to say,

"this is high quality ALUMINUM wire mesh in the shape of diamonds that will not rust."

Hmm, Didn't he just say that it wasn't aluminium?

:rolleyes:

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
SENTRASER said:
Take a look at this auction guys! its the funniest thing I've seen in a while...hehe...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597295543

Can you say, trip to the hardware store? HEHE:D :D :D
Bidding has ended on the ram-o-matic. Total bidders --- ZERO.

Let's market this puppy to the Taliban for their SUVs and Pick em ups (if any are left running after the air strikes.)

Marketing bid: With the new and improved ram-o-matic you can out run the Infidal aircraft attempting to destroy your war fighting SUV. Yes - defeat the American agressor infidal great Satan with RAM-O-MATIC -- only 3 camels or $600 American dollars. RAM-OMATIC!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts