SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to gauge interest for the hardtop. The place I thought I had to store my 93 this winter didn't pan out. I won't leave it outside so I now I don't have a place to store and work on the 91. If I had a decent offer I would let it go. Its black, auto, and it has a broken odometer with 53k on it. It has some dents and minor surface rust. The important areas like the a-pillars, rockers, rear strut towers are all solid. it was a cali car for a while before moving to the ne. It would make a great race car or street project.

·
Fast and unobtrusive....
375 Posts
I'd be interested in some pics of the car. I've been looking for an auto Classic SE-R or NX2K for some time. Does it have cruise control, power windows, a/c, etc?

Thanks,
Lance

·
15642uner
1,681 Posts
i've seen the car and it is very solid. Matt even got out the flash light to show me, cuz it was dark out.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its completely stock, has manual windows, manual locks, no cruise, it has a/c but i haven't actually tried it. I don't have a set price for it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
i may be interested got a new job down the strip as a bar back...if it brings in ching ill buy it as a winter beater/ project but im not sayin for sure so if someone else wants it dont hesitate

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure just let me know how it goes. Does this mean I'll get free drinks if I come down there? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts