SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Heheheh, i think he's just rustling some leaves. I kinda wish more Honda guys would come over and talk smack, we do know the truth about those cars though so really its entertaining.

my $.02

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Hey NoVTECSER, the Integra guy said he was thinking of going to the MS National Tour, so that would probably put him somewhere in your kneck of the woods. Any idea who he is?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I think he does live near me. Ok Ok I was bored last night and I thought I would liven up the forum. We never have any Honda/Acura guys come over here and talk smack. I was making this stuff as I went. No harm no foul to anyone. It was all in good humor. I was going to see how long I could play it out, but I can't keep it inside anymore. Ben has his alterego, but everyone knew it was a fake. I wanted to see if anyone would spot it. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
No i hadn't read that but my questions were geared to find out if you really knew what you were talking about. The 100 shot on a 99 integra was a little too much.
Especially without a fuel regulator, pump, etc. BOOM, hehe.

But I really do have a friend that wants a GSR and is considering those mods. If he ever gets a job, and graduates, etc.
Finally I'll have somebody to race. My friends Civic Si is a joke, or was, I haven't tried in the new car yet.

G

·
0 Posts
well i am not over here to start stuff actually it is the opposite. i want a ser or g20, i have a '95 gsr that is, except for higher comp. pistons, is n/a max out but i still lose to slightly modded ser's especially old ones. by the way what are the real specs on a ser, those idiots in club si have no clue, they are always talking **** about how they beat gsr's all day and always beat ser's which i know is really riDICK-U-LEss since i do get toasted some times

G

·
0 Posts
Well you are welcome here for sure! Some of the guys that post on clubsi are good guys. You just have to watch out for Russ. As far as specs what do you want? 140 HP 132LBS FT of torque (thats whats helps with the H cars) Quarter mile in stock trim is high 15s but when you start bolting on stuff watch out. The sr20de takes to mods very well.

MarC

G

·
0 Posts
Have you guys seen that Integra loser talking **** in the kill Forum
No, but I have seen that SE-Rocksucker talking bullshit in this forum.
It's you, you little tranny jailbait. You girls just can't accept your place in this world. You ladies are at the bottom, right there with Geo Metros and SUVs. Hondas are the elite force of automotive racing, be it street, track, or strip.

It is impossible for ANY Pee-san to beat a Honda or Acura car because of the general inferiority of SE-Rs, which is clearly shared with their owners as well.
I'm running 10s and cutting 1.5 60's bone stock!

Here's a nice long H/A chode for you guys to suck on because you will be for the rest of your Nissan ownership anyway: <-------------U

FAGS

------------------------
1999 EBp Civic Si
FMIS intake
dual 12" tips
Koenig VillanZ
36" HiFi projection tach
Street Fyghter body kit
Axel back exhaust
Summit sticker pack
Type R valve cover: for less cam windage
Faux plastic designer replica intercooler
Football whistle on intake to simulate turbo
F/R: Steel wheels with OEM H rated tires/30" Chrome MOMO wheels with Kelly Chargers

[Edited by SERapist (11-23-2000 at 06:45 AM).]

G

·
0 Posts
It's the sport of the game SnatchE-Rs! You want what you can't have, I have what you refuse to get, but want and you flaunt, and you call me lame, but you will join Honda cuz that's the sport of the game.

CONFORM!

-----------------------
1999 EBp Civic EX
FMIS intake
dual 12" tips
Koenig VillanZ
36" HiFi projection tach
Street Fyghter body kit
Axel back exhaust
Summit sticker pack
Type R valve cover: for less cam windage
Faux plastic designer replica intercooler
Football whistle on intake to simulate turbo
F/R: Steel wheels with OEM H rated tires/30" Chrome MOMO wheels with Kelly Chargers

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
"Hondas are the elite force of automotive racing, be it street, track, or strip."

Ever been to Japan? Nissan's are far more popular among enthusiasts over there! Funny thing is that, that is where a lot of the Technology is coming from. The American Honda tuning craze is probably a joke to the originators of the cars! BTW, if only Nissan was financially stable enough to send there performance cars here, then the Honda boys would **** their pants! Just wait and see!

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey wes, Let 'em know whats up... I can't believe he still flashing his timeslip, Was it the "Footbal whistle" simulating turbo that gave him the time? Punk ass Hondaz! Lets show him the GTR ......repeat after me...UH...Hum.... SKYLINE!!!!!!,,, You wanna talk about stock, lets bring on the Silvia, What ever way you look at it Honduh baby, your out powered!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
wait two years and nissan will have their ducks in a row. I work for Courtesy and I get some inside info sometimes, so just watch out, here we come

1 - 20 of 20 Posts