SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hawaii guys,

2 things:

Hypersport, in town near New City Nissan, is currently swapping a VE into a sentra se-r. I went down there yesterday to talk to them and stuff. Seem like good guys, you should check it out. They also have good deals on dyno service, and we could prolly get a hookup if all of you wanted to do a dyno day.

D2 coilovers + pillowball mounts $865 shipped to hawaii. I just ordered mine. They should be here next month. Im kinda taking a chance on these cause there isnt much info out there. But my buddy told me they have a good reputation in rally and you cant go wrong with full on adjustables and pillow mounts for only $850.

nathan

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
sr20sleeper said:
They also have good deals on dyno service, and we could prolly get a hookup if all of you wanted to do a dyno day.
Nathan,

Sadly, the SR20forum has only a small amount of Hawaii people logging on. In order to get enough people for a dyno day, we need to have a better "connection" with each other. I set up a mailing list just for things like this so sign up already. ;) The more people in Hawaii that are in the loop, the better off we will all be.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SE-R_Club_of_Hawaii/

·
Registered
847 Posts
i'd be down for a dyno day depending on the cost..

$865 for the d2's? i thought it was cheaper then that.. i was gonna pick some up and the price i came out with was about mid $700's..

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, $865 is shipped to my door with pillow ball mounts and an extra set of springs.

PBM = $80
Springs = $50
SHipping = expensive to hawaii.

Mine should be here in early-mid april. You can check them out before buying them. Cause they might suck. Nobody has actually seen the B13 ones yet.

As far as a dyno day, they were saying $80 per hour regular rate. So im sure we could swing something near $50 for 2 pulls or something if we bring 5 - 10 guys at once. I just want to see if there is interest before i bring it up to them.

nathan

ps Sorry about the mailing list. Im a slack ass when it comes to stuff liek that. Ill go sign up right now.

·
DBA/IT
1,231 Posts
I bet there's tons of local 240sx guys w/engine swaps/turbo kits that want to dyno their car. You could more than likely get a few of them to jump in on a dyno day. Check this site out:

http://forumshawaii.net

there's a Nissan/Infiniti forum where you could ask. If anything I'll ask myself if/when the time comes.

There's a 240 club called NishiO SX on that site that you could ask as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts