SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one want to sell/know were I can get a set of head light cover like clear or smoke colored for my nx, I called GTS styling but they have gone out of buisness.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have some smoked Headlight covers still in the box that i got from x-mas a few years ago. I wanted the clear ones and I got these but If someone wants them i'll sell them for $50 o.b.o plus shipping. I can get pictures if you want them.

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
ill give you 35 plus shipping....

·
Registered
302 Posts
how bout $50 and free shipping?
They have never been used. even the
clips still have the sticky tape on them.
they are brand new.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got fortyfive on them on them

I'll give you $45 for them and free shipping if they are not already sold, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can talk about how you want the payment, paypal or what not, if they aren't sold.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your nx is turbo also, did you do a swap or a kit, turbo is so sweet, maybe we could meet at an event or something do you ever have any kinda meets down there? later Jason

·
Registered
302 Posts
my project has been going on for a long time.
Ive had the DET for about 2 years but its never ran.
Im going t3/t4 all custom.
Custom log style manifold (like f-max)
Spearco FMIC
all aluminim IC piping
3" stainless Exaust
w/apexi N1 turbo muffler
50lb msd ftf fuel rail
walbro 255 pump
JWT ECU
JWT motor mounts
Cobra MAF

lots of other goodies

·
Registered
302 Posts
GTS headlight covers for NX sold

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I can't buy them. the search continues, let me know if they come back up for sale.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Actually NX-t i emailed you but it came back
there yours if you want them

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want I want

did you email me? I want them, seat thank you, how do you want payment and all that stuff do you want to try to mail me again or just do this over the tread?? I can send it paypal or however you want.

Thank You much, Jason

so is your nx driving or are you working on it still it took me a while to get my engine swapped out and all the little stuff is still going on I am currently waiting for my clutch to be installed. then I'll be driving again. later

·
Registered
302 Posts
pay pal to [email protected]

The DET has been in the car for about 2 years.
ACT 6 puck unsprung hub disk with HD pressure plate.

About half way through my project I had a career move
that is finaly getting my going again.

Ive had 2k worth of parts sitting in my garage collecting dust.

Hopfully by Feb she should run and run good.

Thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
when I get home I'll grabem and shipem out and return you a tracking numbre

·
8,148 Posts
Dude, got to Autozone or check around. i guarentee somewhere has them in their warehouse still around. And who told you GTS went out of business?

http://www.gtstyling.com/index.cfm

Here is my car a few years ago with clear headlight covers with eyelids painted on them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
go to Autozone or check around. i guarentee somewhere has them in their warehouse still around. And who told you GTS went out of business?

I went to orielys and auto zone said that they would hafta call in an order and then they said that the couldn't get them, don't know if the people there were full of it or not, and then I called summit racing to place an order thru them thiking the guy at the auto store were just lazy, and he said all we have for gts styling is what we have in stock, can't order it sorry they went out of buisness, and for a final note I emailed gts stlying (got the adress off their site) and both of the e-mail I sent were returned undeliverable so, can only assume that what the guy at summit said is true, do you think differently? I guess I could of called but I just emailed since I was already on the computer, it was easier.

·
8,148 Posts
NX-t said:
go to Autozone or check around. i guarentee somewhere has them in their warehouse still around. And who told you GTS went out of business?

I went to orielys and auto zone said that they would hafta call in an order and then they said that the couldn't get them, don't know if the people there were full of it or not, and then I called summit racing to place an order thru them thiking the guy at the auto store were just lazy, and he said all we have for gts styling is what we have in stock, can't order it sorry they went out of buisness, and for a final note I emailed gts stlying (got the adress off their site) and both of the e-mail I sent were returned undeliverable so, can only assume that what the guy at summit said is true, do you think differently? I guess I could of called but I just emailed since I was already on the computer, it was easier.
WOW!!! A big company like GTS out of business. Interesting. I wonder what else will go the wayside. I guess anything GTS is a colectable now huh?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guess so, just glad I gots mine, I think there are other companies out there that do the same things as gts, but I couldn't find any covers for the NX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts