SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks so awesome the way Carlos's headlight have light a brow on them and they slant, can we get something like this or would it be strictly body shop work? By the way how much would a body shop charge for something like that?

The headlights is one of my biggest pet peaves on the NX, could we push the light forward or anything? Or how much would headlight conversion cost from a body shop? Lets brainstorm guys.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
i dont think you could make them totaly flush, if you did they would be on a funny angle, but they could come close. just need to make a new brackit and some cuting i would think.
the brackit would be the hard part.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you know where i can get covers?????

·
egg-less
348 Posts
You can't move the headlights forward without doing some MAJOR refabricating of the mounts, which happen to include the adjustors for the lights. Also, the front cover would have be cut to move the lights forward.

Not a job I'd want to tackle, but if someone is brave and has the time/money to take it on, just document it so the rest of us can do it! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
GTS makes head light covers for the NX but i dont know how much they are. i have seen them on some NXs and they look really sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts