SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uhhh,,,isn't a claim of 30-40 a little high for our cars?

Or are you selling some homemade super headers?

------------------
'97 200SX SE-R
JWT Intake and ECU
DynoMax Muffler # 17287
Some other way too expensive Momo crap.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Is this the guy who's selling them? If so is he in a state where medicinal marijuana is legal? Because you must be high claiming that kind of hp increase.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
These headers are for the 1.6 sentra 200sx. they will not fit a SE-R anyway. That guy is a dumb ass also with that HP claim.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay peeps what are these headers for? SE?

i emailed the guy he said they are out of his bros Se-r and he says that hp gain after other mods.....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats the difference between se and r engine wise?

so these bad boys will fit or not?

·
Registered
844 Posts
hey, don't rip on 200sx. he's new. lets welcome the new people. if he has 1000 post and asks that question the we can kick his ass. j/k

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mike sr20de:
hey, don't rip on 200sx. he's new. lets welcome the new people. if he has 1000 post and asks that question the we can kick his ass. j/k
</font>
Matt4Nissan tends to over-react to somethings, especially a certain 200sx.

If you were into Mustangs and then suddenly got a Sentra, you probably wouldn't know the difference between the SE and SE-R engine either.

------------------
Stormy
Black '98 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies....in need of a JWT ECU

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Hey sorry if I came across kind of harsh, I was just trying to get the point across as to how asinine that question was. Figured I'd offer up some sites since he is "new" here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts