SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a good set of headers for a reasonable price?

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Ummmm.......you did check the classifieds right?

·
8,148 Posts
Go search the "Allmotor" thread. I cannot recommend a set. You have to choose what is right for you.

·
Gettin' Old and Whipped
571 Posts
Pretty White said:
I cannot recommend a set. You have to choose what is right for you.
That sounds like a line from The Matrix, or something.

·
8,148 Posts
Maybe. I could tell him which "I" like, but that is just my opinion. Some like Hotshot, some like OBX some like Pacesetter.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Lots of header choices. Search around for threads on the different header options for the NX. By the way, where do you race your NX? Under your user name it says "NX Racer."

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i race it around the streets of memphis and getting it ready to put it on the track.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Guy said:
i race it around the streets of memphis and getting it ready to put it on the track.
Make sure this is the last time that you mention anything about street racing, ok? ;)

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
yeah, definately dont say things about street racing on this forum unless you are prepared for a backlashing from just about every member around, it is definately not tolerated on this site, but some of us arent so intense when it comes to yelling at others, us NX guys are like family, we look out for each other, so think of us as looking out for you before you make a big mistake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts