SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
GTS make headlight covers for the NX. I've got some on mine and they look kind of sharp. I also was able to tint them and leave a Nissan logo on them. Looks pretty cool. Anyway, just do a search for gts headlight covers and they have an online catalog. As soon as I scan in some pics of my car I'll show you what they look like.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Keith Thompson:
Where can I get headlight covers for a 93 NX.</font>

I had a set that I painted eyebrows on the top of. That was pretty cool. Now I have a new front end and didn't want to put them back on this time. I go thru different phases like every 9 months.

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 07-25-2001).]

·
Registered
201 Posts
When I had mine, I got them from NOPI for about $60.

Keep in mind that you can get the "blackouts", but they are illegal in a lot of states, so you may just be asking to be pulled over.

Ben
'93 NX2K

·
Registered
287 Posts
so these things cover up that great big gapping headling hole right???
the one thing i diss like about the nx styleing is the headlighs.. flush with the rest of the body would be a very good thing!
thanks
Dan

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
When I had mine, I got them from NOPI for about $60.

Keep in mind that you can get the "blackouts", but they are illegal in a lot of states, so you may just be asking to be pulled over.

Ben
'93 NX2K
</font>
Mine were clear headlight covers. $60.00?

I think you were raped w/o jelly.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I took some door edge protector and heated it (long strip) and bent it around the edge of the covers.... makes it look like a factory lense. I will try to post some pics sometime

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Subculture:
the one thing i diss like about the nx styleing is the headlighs.. flush with the rest of the body would be a very good thing!</font>
Too bad no one makes projector lights for the NX.

There is a website with NX2000's with projector lights. I will have to e-mail Lee Koloski (sp?) about them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts