SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a fuse for the headlights?

I'm trying to install my EDM headlights, and since I don't have one of the wiring clips for the bulb, I had to buy a regular clip from Wal-Mart, which of course is not labeled.

The headlights will not come on after the first wiring attempt, neither of them work now so I'm assuming a fuse was blown.

I don't have anything labeled headlights in the fuseblock, and for some reason the engine compartment fuseblock top is missing, so I don't have a label for anything. Even so, all the fuses appear to be good.

Is there a fuse specifically for the headlights?

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
There usually is I thought it was the first two in the dash box but I maybe thinking of the b14 I'd just checkout the ones under the hood too it couldn't hurt.

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
the headlight fuses are in the fuse box thats at the drivers side fender. If my memory serves me right, the headlights were the 2 15 amp fuses.
However, my memory very rarely does serve me.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it seems I have a problem then, all the fuses under the hood by the battery are good, I pulled the fog light relay just in case, and it didn't help either.

Now I have to figure out WHY the headlights won't work doh!

·
nx-less
1,723 Posts
bad bulbs? i received mine with working H4 bulbs...which im looking to replace if you wanna buy these H4's off me, but theyre in the headlights right now and are working perfectly fine. just check to see if the bulbs are blown first.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had one working bulb and one dead bulb, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought a new pair of bulbs for $17... new bulbs don't work either.

I have to go buy a new voltmeter, mine got lost in a box somewhere during the move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts