SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will somebody pleeeease tell me how to take out my damn headlight?! I must be doing something wrong............there's no way I should be taking an hour and a half to do this. I am trying to take out driver side headlight, and there are three screws that are on the bottom next to the battery that I can't get to. How do I get to them?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And what about the passenger side? How am I supposed to work around all those damn hoses?

·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
The headlights on a b14 are never fun to take out. It take time and sometimes blood.
I remember needing 2 or 3 different sized rachet extensions ranging from 6 in. to 12 in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I've got it done, it just took a matter of getting the right sized ratchets. What a pain in the ass though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i bought a flexable socket driver from walmart for 2 bucks for that exact reason. I can now take out my head lights in 2 minutes.

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
The headlights on a b14 are never fun to take out. It take time and sometimes blood.
I remember needing 2 or 3 different sized rachet extensions ranging from 6 in. to 12 in.
preach on brother... half the time the damn bolts bust from rust... then its dremmel time... they suck.

·
It pulled a premium :)
855 Posts
preach on brother... half the time the damn bolts bust from rust... then its dremmel time... they suck.
yeah, ended up drilling through and finding some extra headlight mounts from some older sentra 95-98/99 they were all the same mounting, then you just swap over.

After some yelling and pouting, i got them all in nicely with some extra stuff inside... idk they came from an audi or something :tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts