SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:eek2: my headlight harness fried!! :eek2:

so i decided that i NEED germany headlights.. might as well replace the whole thing, anyone got some? or if worse comes to worse.. i need the plug(both sides) that goes in the headlights and a few inches of wires back for right
and left

NX headlights please.. lol

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
HawkINX4 said:
:eek2: my headlight harness fried!! :eek2:

so i decided that i NEED germany headlights.. might as well replace the whole thing, anyone got some? or if worse comes to worse.. i need the plug(both sides) that goes in the headlights and a few inches of wires back for right and left
I may be able to help you with the connectors. I'll have to let you know L8TR Joel

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
HawkINX4 said:
oh my bad nevermind.. i need the german NX headlights.
Well I was talking about the stock connectors also. Sorry man. BTW what are the German lights????????

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
u know how the nx has two bulbs in each light housing? a 9004 and a 194? well the germany lights have i believe an h4 and the beam is different so you can see, but i found some connectors from autozone and wired them up lol

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
HawkINX4 said:
u know how the nx has two bulbs in each light housing? a 9004 and a 194? well the germany lights have i believe an h4 and the beam is different so you can see, but i found some connectors from autozone and wired them up lol
OK good you can see at night again. If you hav eany pics of these headlights E Mail them to me.
[email protected]
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts