SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The road's my slave
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i tell if i have the stock or heated O2 sensor? the heated one is from courtesy right? what is the brand of the stock nissan one, i heard it was Bosch and aslo what brand is the distributer? mine says bosch

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
if you have one wire, yours is not heated. If there is more than one wire, like say 3 I think it is, then you are like most of us, with a heated o2.

·
The road's my slave
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
txnx said:
if you have one wire, yours is not heated. If there is more than one wire, like say 3 I think it is, then you are like most of us, with a heated o2.
well i just looked under my hood and the wire(s) are sleeved, i pulled up the sleeve and i saw 3 wires...thin. a red, black, and white one. since i bought the car used, could this be the O2 from courtesy nissan? or does the NX come stock with heated O2?

·
and the Blackhearts.
850 Posts
Stock is heated. The Bosch one I just installed is three wire. The one I pulled out had a nissan symbol on it but the one from the dealership is made by Bosch. $137 at the dealeship $65 at Autozone. Both made by Bosch. Hmmmmmm?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
There is no question or doubt, Bosch is the so far the only maker of o2 sensors out there. They make for all the aftermarket and even the factory. There is another brand Echlin from Napa autoparts but it is a bosch lesser brand, works just well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts