SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im baaaaaack!!! muahaha. Im on my first weekend leave from the ARMY and im ready to race. Come and get me!!!! Whats up ladies?! Drop a line! Im home till monday! Got to drive to 200 for the first time in months just last night...aaahhhhhhh it felt good!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
muahahaha u r on!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey Storm, Ill make the trip and run with you guys if I get to to run the JUICE!!! HAHAHAHA!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yo Ryan! Whats up? Where did you get stationed? Give me a call. Do you still have my number.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
Yo Ryan! Whats up? Where did you get stationed? Give me a call. Do you still have my number.

</font>
What the **** is up dude! I havent made it to my first duty station yet. Im still at my AIT training in Aberdeeen, Md. I graduate Nov 20th, then i go to Ft. Drum, NY for my first duty station. I have your number here somewhere i think, ill have to check. you got mine? 610-217-5640. Lata.

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts