SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big howdy from Texas here. Hey I found out about this board from the www.Projectsilvia.com board. I am a moderator there. My name is Tony and in the process of doing the Sr swap right now. Here is a link to my journal. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292413543

Hope we can learn from each other. Laterz.

------------------
Tony A.
AIM: TX180SX
"I ownz joo!!"

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Tommy the gold one was alan's and he sold it. Yeah there is a nismo meet this weekend and also the big Z car show at round rock nissan on sat. YOu all should come out to either one of those. Car show on sat. and Nismo meet on Sun. at about 7 at the old theater at highland mall.

------------------
Tony A.
AIM: TX180SX
"I ownz joo!!"

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
My car is at Ben's house right now sitting on jack stands... very long and expensive story! Hopefully get it running tonight but it won't be completely done for say... two more weeks.

There's not a crew that just hangs out specifically, but there are a handful of sr20 owners around here. Gotta go watch the UT football game tomorrow!

------------------
'96 SE-R.... a few tweaks here and there :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well, I wasn't particularly looking for a 'crew' persay.
Anyways, I wish I could go to the meets, but I'm going up to Dallas for a dyno day with a few other SE-R's up there. Hopefully, I'll be around for other meets.

UT better beat Colorado!! They can never live up to the hype (except for that Nebraska Big 12 championship a while back
).

I gotta give Ben a call. Does he still live up in North Austin off Parkfield? I live over on Metric near Parmer. I want to see how his swap is going.

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
Hey, sup sup, we have a bit of an Austin crew here.... now if I could just find the time to get my car fixed....

Khiem

------------------
'96 SE-R.... a few tweaks here and there :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
There is an Austin crew? I didn't know that. So I have been hanging out with the DFW crew.

I only know Ben S. who's slooooooooowly doing the GTiR swap into his 200SX. I visited him once at his friend's house (Alan, I think?) and his friend had a really nice 240 with the swap. It was gold and had a carbon fiber hood and silvia badges. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember too well. Anybody know these guys?

I'd like to meet more of the Austin people sometime. Welcome to the board Tony!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts