SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...new to the Sr20 forums....No, I dont have a SR20 powered vehicle...but I would love to have one...I have always had a spot for Nissan Sentra SE-Rs...just haven't had the luck on finding one for some uncanny reason.

Anyhoo...hopefully...I can step in the game..and get one! from someone on here thats selling theirs. :biggthump

As of now...I drive a 1990 Honda Accord EX ( CB7 )

Yes, before you ask...Im part of a group ( Cb7tuner.com )

but that doesn't stop my love for SR20DE.....SR20DET....SR20VE...and modified SR20 vehicles now does it?

Im a JDM person at heart....every single family member in my family drives something Japanese....( Honda...Nissan...Toyota..or sometimes Mazda )

so you could say, I grew up around nothing but Japanese cars! :biggthump

well..sorry for the long essay!

I hope to walk away from this computer in the next few months a smarter person about SE-R as I did about 1990-1993 Accords!

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You'll find a WEALTH of information regarding our SR20 powered cars. Everything from proper suspension setups, to high powered DET's and VE's.

You are also correct, in the sense that you may be able to find an SE-R for sale on here. Being the tight knit community we are, we generally feel better selling an SR powered car on the forums to a fellow enthusiast, rather than some kid that's just going to beat up the car.

Anyhow, again, welcome!

-TeK

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums! You'll find a WEALTH of information regarding our SR20 powered cars. Everything from proper suspension setups, to high powered DET's and VE's.

You are also correct, in the sense that you may be able to find an SE-R for sale on here. Being the tight knit community we are, we generally feel better selling an SR powered car on the forums to a fellow enthusiast, rather than some kid that's just going to beat up the car.

Anyhow, again, welcome!

-TeK

thanks TeKKie...thank you for the warm welcome!

:biggthump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts